Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 06:57 AM

Default North store

Does the CMP plan on ever reopening the North Store in the future???
If yes, When.????
Jim C
Old 10-02-2021, 12:37 PM

This is what is in every CMP shooting news email newsletter since they closed the stores. ( CMP Store Update: The CMP South Store in Anniston, Alabama, and CMP North Store in Port Clinton, Ohio, will be closed to allow our staff time to catch up on mail orders. At this time, we do not know our reopening date, but will post one week prior to reopening. Please visit our other CMP store (with limited inventory) at the CMP Talladega Marksmanship Park in Alabama. Visit the CMP Store web page for additional information.)
Old 10-03-2021, 12:41 PM

The North Store Closing Rumor has been going on for 20+ years, not sure why people keep spreading it?
Old 10-03-2021, 02:21 PM

Default NS closing

MarkV,
Please correct me if I'M wrong, but I believe the North store is currently closed and has been closed for months.
I don't know what your definition of a rumor is but this fact is more than a rumor .
The issue being discussed here is when and if the N store will reopen.
Jim C
Old 10-03-2021, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim C 351 View Post
MarkV,
Please correct me if I'M wrong, but I believe the North store is currently closed and has been closed for months.
I don't know what your definition of a rumor is but this fact is more than a rumor .
The issue being discussed here is when and if the N store will reopen.
Jim C
And the South Store is also closed, neither are pertinent to my discussion. I was referring to the discussion in Post #2, of the North Store possibly permanently closing (except for National Matches). It is a RUMER has been going on for years. If you have different information please enlighten us all?

Last edited by MarkV; 10-03-2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 03:45 PM

"If they don't want to tell me then let them say that.
Jim C"

IMHO they HAVE told us all that until they are caught up with their backorders, the two stores are going to remain closed whilst their limited staff works on the backlog. I also 'infer' that they can't predict the future sufficient to commit to a date & time of the re-opening just yet in order to comfort the anxious among us? Patience IS afterall a virtue - lol
Old 10-04-2021, 04:05 PM

I believe the South Store Facebook page stated they would provide a 2 week heads-up notice when they get ready to re-open. North Store I would assume the same.
Old 10-27-2021, 08:29 AM
Administrator

The CMP North (Camp Perry, OH) and CMP South (Anniston, AL) stores will remain closed until backorders are caught up. Our store at the CMP Talladega Marksmanship remains open during regular park hours.
Thanks,
Christine
Closed Thread