Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 11:41 AM

Arrow 1911 Order Packet Tips

1. DO NOT SEND ORDER PACKET BEFORE 9/4/18 OR AFTER 10/4/18.
2. Why do we need the Ethnicity/Race filled out: Because NIC's requires it. We have also added it to the CMP rifle forms. If you do not wish to give that information our then your packet will not be processed. Not our rule.
3. Where it asks for your customer's number, leave blank, when we receive your packet we will assigned you one. We have changed the form and have deleted that block.
4. Club Affiliation / Marksmanship or Firearms Related Activity: READ THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH, it very clearly stats what is and is not accepted.
5. If you have your FFL holder fax or email their FFL to us MAKE SURE your NAME is on it so we can marry it up to your packet.
6. One (1) FFL per person, do not list multiple names on one FFL.
7. On the 1A, where it asks for the FFL, if the FFL holder does not won't to give you his number put The name of the store there. BUT MAKE SURE he send in a copy of his FFL with your name on it to us.
8. We ask for the Social Security Number to facilitate the NICs check. It also helps if you have a common name, been in the military, worked for US Gov't, or had a security clearance. Once NIC's is run, the paperwork is destroyed.
9. MAKE SURE the FFL holder's FFL is current, we have had some that were expired sent in. Again only 01, 02, 07 FFL's can be used.
10. The order packet is now on our site in a "fillable" format.
11. Thank you but we do not need our packet format changed to how you think it should be done.
12. If you are having trouble bring it up try another brower or make sure your is updated, it seems some works better than others. The forms are in adobe acrobat.
13. MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT THE PACKET COMPLETELY, if it is not we WILL NOT contact you to get the missing information. That is why we are giving you 90 days to complete the packet.
As the process continues and we see other problems I will try to address them here. Thanks
Old 06-08-2018, 11:55 AM

Default order packets

14. On the 3A you can leave the ITEM/QUANTITY INFORMATION blank or use it to put wish list. You will be offered what is available at the time that we contact you.
15. DO NOT FILL OUT the gray area on the 3A, as it says, it is for CMP STAFF USE ONLY.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:54 PM

I sent in my FFL’s info. It was acknowledged as received. Thank you.

The FFL07 expires 31 Dec 2018. Although it will be current when packets are sent in; I don’t know how long it will be until they are opened, put into drawing, and names pulled.

Questions:

1. Do you plan on completing the sale and shipment of this year’s 8000 pistols by the end of the year?

2. Should I email the new FFL as soon as he receives it and gives it to me (likely Dec 2018), or wait to be contacted? I don’t want to burden you with yet more paperwork.

Thank you.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:19 PM

Default sale

1. Alex, your guess is as good as mine.
2. Wait till contacted
Old 09-04-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelap View Post
I sent in my FFL’s info. It was acknowledged as received. Thank you.

The FFL07 expires 31 Dec 2018. Although it will be current when packets are sent in; I don’t know how long it will be until they are opened, put into drawing, and names pulled.

Questions:

1. Do you plan on completing the sale and shipment of this year’s 8000 pistols by the end of the year?

2. Should I email the new FFL as soon as he receives it and gives it to me (likely Dec 2018), or wait to be contacted? I don’t want to burden you with yet more paperwork.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
1. Alex, your guess is as good as mine.
2. Wait till contacted
They'll deal with it when it's an issue

Last edited by alphawhiskey; 09-04-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:30 PM

Default FFL Expiration Date

Thanks. That's a scary thought. I guess a person needs to go FFL expiration date hunting.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:40 PM

My FFL emailed a copy of their FFL on Monday. I asked that they include my name and email address. I'm sure you're inundated with calls, email messages and FFL transmittals. Will I ultimately receive a confirmation of my FFL on file? I have no intent of adding to the current work load, but I do appreciate this venue for asking questions.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevo2222 View Post
My FFL emailed a copy of their FFL on Monday. I asked that they include my name and email address. I'm sure you're inundated with calls, email messages and FFL transmittals. Will I ultimately receive a confirmation of my FFL on file? I have no intent of adding to the current work load, but I do appreciate this venue for asking questions.
They acknowledged my email in (about) two days to the sending address (me). Having said that, I am sure the tide of emails with FFLs is rising and response may be slowing down. But I assure you that the CMP will NOT let you down.

They will probably respond to your FFL's email sending address. May want to touch base with your FFL.

"Life is Good!"
Old 06-08-2018, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevo2222 View Post
They acknowledged my FFL was received a couple of days after I e-mailed it to them. I did write my full name and CMP customer number on it too.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
1. DO NOT SEND ORDER PACKET BEFORE 9/4/18 OR AFTER 10/4/18. Thanks
There is no doubt in my mind that half the people that read this just thought ďOMG, someone found a better way to cheat so I better send my packet in now!Ē.
NRA - XTC HP Expert
16 down / 14 to go!
Closed Thread