Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Smallbore
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2016, 12:54 PM

Default Phil Scholl - Redfield Sight Repairs

Trying to find a GOOD number for Phil Scholl of Denver who repairs Redfield sights. Often provided number, 303-934-8525, is not a working number. Anyone dealt with him recently?
Old 09-08-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansvilleIHC View Post
Trying to find a GOOD number for Phil Scholl of Denver who repairs Redfield sights. Often provided number, 303-934-8525, is not a working number. Anyone dealt with him recently?
Phil gave me this number a few months ago: 303-552-8542
“After all is said and done, successful rifle shooting on the range is nothing more than first finding a rifle and lot of ammunition which will do precisely the same thing shot after shot, and then developing the same skill in the rifleman.” ~ Capt. E. C. Crossman (Book of the Springfield)
Old 09-08-2016, 02:14 PM

Default Thank You!

Got his voice mail. I really appreciate it. Hopefully he is still working on sights.UOTE=NMC_EXP;1514082]Phil gave me this number a few months ago: 303-552-8542[/QUOTE]
Old 09-08-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvansvilleIHC View Post
Got his voice mail. I really appreciate it. Hopefully he is still working on sights.
He is range officer for the smallbore events at the Colorado Rifle Club east of Denver. Saw him about a month ago at the Redfield Prone 6400 tournament.

I have not asked him if he still works on sights.
“After all is said and done, successful rifle shooting on the range is nothing more than first finding a rifle and lot of ammunition which will do precisely the same thing shot after shot, and then developing the same skill in the rifleman.” ~ Capt. E. C. Crossman (Book of the Springfield)
Old 04-19-2018, 05:30 PM

Not to resurrect an old thread, but is this gentleman still working on Redfield sights?

Rick H.