Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Don View Post
But you will still keep that packet if the person says they want to bid on the auction ones, correct?
I think this is the question. If you turn down the initial offer, and win an auction, does CMP 1911 still have the packet or does it need to be submitted again?

I still think it would be nice if you quote in your reply, the original question.

Had 136 Pos feedbacks on the old system, in over two hundred transactions. They went poof. Please post your feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=200241
Old 06-18-2018, 11:07 AM

Arrow Packets

I am sorry but due to the large volume of packets received, I will NO LONGER send a notice to those that can not follow instructions and have already sent in their packets, that their packets will not be accepted.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:12 AM

Arrow Packets

PLEASE make sure your packets are LEGIBLE, some of the packets that have been received, we are unable to read things like name, contact numbers and email address. If we can't read them then, we will be unable to contact you. So please print so we can read. Thank You.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
I am sorry but due to the large volume of packets received, I will NO LONGER send a notice to those that can not follow instructions and have already sent in their packets, that their packets will not be accepted.
Curious, how many have you received to date...if you know?
Old 06-18-2018, 12:05 PM

Default Packets

Last time I checked around 200.
Old 06-18-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
PLEASE make sure your packets are LEGIBLE, some of the packets that have been received, we are unable to read things like name, contact numbers and email address. If we can't read them then, we will be unable to contact you. So please print so we can read. Thank You.
Donít be sorry, this is not your fault. Those that do not read the instructions and donít have the common sense and courtesy to fill out the forms legibly are just going to have to live with missing out on this oportunity.

GuapoPogi
Old 06-18-2018, 03:27 PM

Thumbs up Packets

Hey we appreciate you trying, it's their fault not yours. You just can't fix stupid. I wouldn't want your job with all the bs I am sure your are getting
Old 06-18-2018, 03:37 PM

Default Omg

Quote:
You have more patience than I do/would have. After posting ONE TIME that early orders would be trashed, I would have begun the 'circular file' route immediately. Those that can't/will not read the 'rules' clearly posted deserve NOT to be 'in the que' for the lottery. But then....I have been told that I am ....well, let's just say NOT COOL.
Old 06-18-2018, 03:54 PM

CMP1911, In reference to last week's discussion concerning name on FFL, just checking back to see if a decision has been made yet on the Customer Name on Subject Line of FFL Email or required to be written on the FFL? Thanks.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:17 PM

Default Ffl

Ozark, see above link I think I copied it below.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=230077
Closed Thread