Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Talladega Marksmanship Park
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2018, 03:02 PM

Smile Regarding TMP purchases and not receiving a certificate of authenticity.

So I saw a few concerned members on this forum over the past week or so (myself included) who had purchased rifles at the TMP and then found out they had not received certificates of authenticity, as is custom at the South Store.

I e-mailed the CMP the same day but I know they get busy so I gave it some time, but called the TMP this afternoon to inquire about it. Turns out the TMP does NOT issue certificates, only the South store does. So following a sale the TMP relays the sales info to the South Store who will send a certificate in the mail once they get a chance to.

Puts my mind at ease and hopefully others too!
Old 03-17-2018, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
So I saw a few concerned members on this forum over the past week or so (myself included) who had purchased rifles at the TMP and then found out they had not received certificates of authenticity, as is custom at the South Store.

I e-mailed the CMP the same day but I know they get busy so I gave it some time, but called the TMP this afternoon to inquire about it. Turns out the TMP does NOT issue certificates, only the South store does. So following a sale the TMP relays the sales info to the South Store who will send a certificate in the mail once they get a chance to.

Puts my mind at ease and hopefully others too!
They should mail one, I got mine about 3 or 4 weeks later after I bought my m1 at TMP.

Tags
authenticity, certificate, south store, tmp