Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Talladega Marksmanship Park
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2018, 04:32 PM
moose moose is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,130
Default CMP Store at the TMP open?

There was a report that the West Store at the CMP Talladega Marksman Park was stocked with rifles. Is the store open now?
__________________
US Nylon Field gear 1967 to 2005
http://inrd.gotdns.com/alice
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2018, 05:32 PM
PH68 PH68 is online now
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 646
Default West Store

They are open to the point where they are selling CMP rifles and had a good inventory of about 75 rifles..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose View Post
There was a report that the West Store at the CMP Talladega Marksman Park was stocked with rifles. Is the store open now?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Roadkingtrax Roadkingtrax is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 8,412
Default

West? LOL.
__________________
"The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction." ~William Blake
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2018, 06:34 PM
PH68 PH68 is online now
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 646
Default West Store

Iím trying to help you guys out west feel a little closer to the store and it is West of the South Store👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
West? LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2018, 08:17 PM
Roadkingtrax Roadkingtrax is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 8,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
Iím trying to help you guys out west feel a little closer to the store and it is West of the South Store👍
Im good. CMP comes to us.
__________________
"The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction." ~William Blake
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-23-2018, 07:15 PM
Ronwall Ronwall is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
They are open to the point where they are selling CMP rifles and had a good inventory of about 75 rifles..
Are West Store's rifle sales hours and days open the same as South Store?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-23-2018, 07:47 PM
PH68 PH68 is online now
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 646
Default West Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronwall View Post
Are West Store's rifle sales hours and days open the same as South Store?
They are open the same days as a South Store, as well as other days, and they open the store later than the South Store which opens at 8:00. Just about enough time to visit South Store for 30+ minutes and make the short drive to West Store to arrive at about opening...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-23-2018, 08:38 PM
Ronwall Ronwall is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
They are open the same days as a South Store, as well as other days, and they open the store later than the South Store which opens at 8:00. Just about enough time to visit South Store for 30+ minutes and make the short drive to West Store to arrive at about opening...
Thanks for the info. Is West's closing time the same as South? The reason I ask is the wife and I will be in the area in couple of weeks so we'd like to map out a strategy that would allow us to visit both stores for two consecutive days.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-24-2018, 07:38 AM
PH68 PH68 is online now
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Anniston Alabama
Posts: 646
Default West Store

Their closing times are later than South Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronwall View Post
Thanks for the info. Is West's closing time the same as South? The reason I ask is the wife and I will be in the area in couple of weeks so we'd like to map out a strategy that would allow us to visit both stores for two consecutive days.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-24-2018, 02:46 PM
aub1957 aub1957 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: AL, USA
Posts: 397
Default

Anyone know if they are still selling Creedmoor Ammo for matches?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.