Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
Pretty much everything is wearing it if itís a FG or RG, not all but most. I think USGI stocks are at a premium right now in the CMP..
Thanks, will probably stop by in the morning
Old 04-26-2018, 01:57 PM

I suppose I have overlooked something in regards to the "West" store; can someone tell me what it is and where its located?
Old 04-26-2018, 02:23 PM

Default Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiverBoy View Post
I suppose I have overlooked something in regards to the "West" store; can someone tell me what it is and where its located?
West store- at The Range down the road... (Talladega)
Old 04-26-2018, 02:24 PM

Default West Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiverBoy View Post
Because it is west of Anniston I refer to it as the West Store. It is located at the Talledega Marksmanship Park.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:30 PM

Default Thursday closing report

There were 59 of the possible 75 rifles remaining and there was no restock during the day. Projection for tomorrow is about the same as todayís opening report.

WRA SG, 1

SA FG 20

HRA FG 2

IHC FG 14

Other rifles remain about the same.

Sling box hasnít been restocked yet.

Good luck on your searches.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:02 PM

Tom thanks for what you do.

As to the tour I’m glad you were in the right place at the right time. IF ANYONE deserves a tour it is you. That’s is a little reward for you for everything you do on this site for CMP. Hope they see the traffic you create with your store reports. Thank again and I look forward to Thursday’s each week. Who needs a Friday when Thursday is south store report day.

Last edited by Firemanyz; 04-26-2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 04-26-2018, 04:45 PM

Default CMP Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemanyz View Post
Tom thanks for what you do.

As to the tour Iím glad you were in the right place at the right times. IF ANYONE deserves a tour it is you. Thatís is a little reward for you for everything you do on this site for CMP. Hope they see the traffic you create with your store reports. Thank again and I look forward to Thursdayís each week. Who needs a Friday when Thursday is south store report day.
Thanks for your nice comment and to others also that have send nice notes at different times about the report.

Wasnít sure if I was going to write one report 2 1/2 years ago or would I continue based upon if it was useful to the Forum membership and visitors. It seems it has been useful and I plan to keep on reporting until I get fired by the Forum directors of the board LOL...

Some old guys, that would be me, like to have coffee at the local dinner in the morning with their friends. I like to do my coffee at the CMP and I canít start to tell you how many wonderful folks I have met there and have became friends with lots of them, it has been my pleasure doing this. My personal knowledge about these wonderful rifle has grown greatly due to all the CMP discussions between customers and staff at the store.

Only had one person I know of that has been upset with me there because he wanted to know WHY I was writing his rifle serial number down and what was I going to do with it, LOL, I have no idea what he was talking about. When he mentioned it to the checkout lady she immediately defended me👍👍 Women power...

One benefit of doing the report is you meet so many super nice, knowledgeable and professional folks that work in different areas of the CMP. Never met one I didnít like. During my visit to the armory it was like home coming with employees I hadnít seen for awhile. All the employees always so professional and always helpful to anyone that ask. CMP employees keep up your great work you do for all of us👍👍.

I think thatís enough for today!!!
Old 04-26-2018, 06:09 PM

I broke away from work early because of storms and hit the range store, full racks, helped a gentleman pick out a rifle. Few rifles of note was a 5 digit receiver 39k range, 7th round mod looked to be in good shape. 3-4 6 digit rifles, lots of WRA Service Grades, no WIN-13s
Old 04-26-2018, 07:33 PM

That report sounds like a candy store! I’ll be there first thing to find a WRA, but the potential for a 5 & 6 digits....might be a two-fer.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:50 PM

did you get to see any of those little things that is causing so much inquiries at the south store?