Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2018, 07:27 PM

Yes Sir, many thanks to you Tom.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:38 PM

Kansas Poster, I don't have much imagination. My handle is my name: hugh.sutherland. That way I don't get confused.
Old 05-13-2018, 11:05 PM

Tom , I have been reading your posts for a long time and very much appreciated the chance to meet you this weekend. I Greatly appreciated your assistance in looking thru the IHC rifles, and really like the IHC with LMR I finally selected. Now all I need to do is swap my SA trigger group for an IHC trigger group.
I really appreciated the chance to meet and talk with you, ad thanks so much for the continuing reports and helping us new' guys out.
Rod
Old 05-14-2018, 09:05 AM

Default Ihc

Quote:
Originally Posted by inexsys View Post
Tom , I have been reading your posts for a long time and very much appreciated the chance to meet you this weekend. I Greatly appreciated your assistance in looking thru the IHC rifles, and really like the IHC with LMR I finally selected. Now all I need to do is swap my SA trigger group for an IHC trigger group.
I really appreciated the chance to meet and talk with you, ad thanks so much for the continuing reports and helping us new' guys out.
Rod
Glad you find the report useful. It was my pleasure meeting you and glad I could help you find your gem. Congratulations on a very nice IHC...
Old 05-16-2018, 12:17 PM

I was one of the first 6 customers into the store. It was nice meeting you Tom! Thanks for your advice! It was my first visit to the South store, also went to the new range site. pretty impressive! Came back with a decent HRA rack grade, was hoping for an HRA service grade however!

Amish Bob
Old 05-17-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH68 View Post
There were 6 customers at opening and others shortly after opening. They were buyers and they found several exceptional rifles. Racks were full, numbers after opening rush.

CMP Specials, 6, numbered gas cylinder rifle sold ASAP.

WRA SG 6, FG 5. I helped a new customer pick out two rifles, a WIN-13 and a 140xxx with WRA barrel, happy fella..... No other WRA barrels.

SA FG 22. A friend of mine (Richard) picked up a tiger striped (looks like Maple?) LEAD orange triangle stamped stock FG, 1944 with correct barrel by month/year and SA rifle rebuild by SA 63. One of the nicest FG Iíve seen in the last 3 years of reporting.... This is the type rifle everyone hopes to find!!

IHC FG 19

HRA FG 1

SA six million, 1

Was a full large box of slings at opening but 3/4 of them sold at opening.... about 1/4 box remains.

Other rifles remain about the same.

Good luck on your searches.
Tom,
Eric here! I'm the new guy that picked up the 2 Winchesters! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your help Saturday. It's easy to see that you have a true passion for the M1 Rifle, and also for helping others in that endeavor. I'm indeed very happy with the 2 M1's you helped me choose, and I hope I can have a chance to see you again on my next trip. Thanks for your informative reports! Keep up the good work!