Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericb View Post

A Radiologist I worked with a few years ago told me a story about medical school (true or not I can't vouch for). She said one of her first classes was an introduction to human anatomy. There was a naked cadaver on a table on it's belly. All the students were gathered around, and the Professor started off saying, "to be a successful doctor, there are two rules. First, you must get over your natural discomfort when dealing with bodily functions, death, and the more base aspects of medical practice, as well as human nudity. The 2nd rule is attention to detail. We're going to start with the first rule". Then he put his finger in the cadaver's anus, and licked it off. "Now, I want each of you to do the same thing I did". After much gagging, throwing up, freaking out, and some passing out, most of the students were able to do it. Then the professor said, "Now we're going to talk about the 2nd rule. I used my middle finger in the anus, but licked my index finger. All of you used your index finger for both".
Hilarious! Thanks I laughed for 5 min after reading this.