Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2018, 10:41 AM

Exclamation Sales PACKET

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE STOP STOP STOP sending in your sales packets. As of to day we have received about 100 packets. It is a waste of time and money. I am trying to respond to all those that have sent in their packet to let them know it has been destroyed but I just don't have the time anymore. I am trying to put all the pieces together so we can start work on the 1911's, so do I tell all the people that can't read or follow instruction that their packet has been destroyed or work on the 1911 project? Well I am going to work on the project so if any more packets are received they will be destroyed and a notice WILL NOT be sent out and you are out of luck. And no I can't return your packet as I don't have the time or staff.

NO PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE 9/4/18 OR AFTER 10/4/18.

This is clearly stated on our web site and in the order packet.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:15 AM

Default 1911

I vote work on 1911's..
Old 06-08-2018, 11:53 AM

If people can’t read that’s their problem not yours.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:59 PM

Send them to the shredder and carry on
Old 06-08-2018, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1911admin View Post
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE STOP STOP STOP sending in your sales packets. As of to day we have received about 100 packets. It is a waste of time and money. I am trying to respond to all those that have sent in their packet to let them know it has been destroyed but I just don't have the time anymore. I am trying to put all the pieces together so we can start work on the 1911's, so do I tell all the people that can't read or follow instruction that their packet has been destroyed or work on the 1911 project? Well I am going to work on the project so if any more packets are received they will be destroyed and a notice WILL NOT be sent out and you are out of luck. And no I can't return your packet as I don't have the time or staff.

NO PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE 9/4/18 OR AFTER 10/4/18.

This is clearly stated on our web site and in the order packet.
It is abundantly clear what the process is. For the sake of your sanity as well as fairness, just keep a shredder next to your desk.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:36 PM

As I mentioned on another thread... "The first sign of intelligence is the ability to follow instructions".

It's not your responsibility to return packets or contact these folks. This is clearly stated in several places. If the senders won't take the time to read the instructions they deserve to lose out. I wonder if they're hoping to get ahead of others. Don't forget karma!

You may need to purchase one of these!

Click Here For My Feedback

In honor of my father, Howard C. Ricks. Corporal, Co. E, 2nd Battalion, 20th Marine Engineers, 4th Marine Division. Later renamed Co. B, 4th Pioneer Battalion after Marianna Operation. Service dates February 1943 to October 31, 1945, Combat action: Roi-Namur, Saipan, Tinian and Iwo Jima. His rifle SA 893999 met "Captain Crunch".
http://wwiimemorial.com/Registry/pla...oreeID=1841138
Old 06-08-2018, 03:55 PM

The real problem is the 100s of emails to CS on did you get my order, why did I not make the cut, where is my order, etc.

Poor CMP1911 is already getting tons of questions, how can we expect them to answer all of these people that cannot read.

I sit back reading all this fun, guess not fun for CMP1911.

Had 136 Pos feedbacks on the old system, in over two hundred transactions. They went poof. Please post your feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=200241
Old 06-08-2018, 04:02 PM

You don’t owe them a courtesy call. Toss them in the trash and move on. This is natural selection in action.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:55 PM

I would bet a lot of people that sent the packets are not even on this forum. A friend of a friend of a friend you no. The whole world no's about this. It is the talk at all the gun shows and gun shops I go to.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
You donít owe them a courtesy call. Toss them in the trash and move on. This is natural selection in action.
I agree. One would hope the CMP would shred the packages. Just because the buyers can't follow directions no sense compounding the issue by exposing their PII/banking information.