Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2015, 06:54 AM

Default WTS: 1944 Ithaca 1911A1 Navy, Original & Correct

SOLD!

This is a 1911A1 in 45ACP shipped on May 24, 1944 to the Oakland Navy Yard. Nice Navy guns are not as common as fewer went to the Navy to begin with and many wound up in rough shape from salt air or at the bottom of an ocean. This one has excellent finish with the biggest detractor being some finish loss (holster wear) on the left side of the slide and over the slide stop. No pitting or corrosion at all.

The Ithaca has perfectly matching P proofs on slide & frame. The feed ramp in the white and burnished metal is visible in the crossed cannons ordnance stamp. Barrel is a nice HS with good bore. Grips are proper Keyes and magazine is a WWII Scovil. It's guaranteed to be original & correct and the buyer has a three-day non-firing inspection. If you're not happy, return it as you got it for a full refund less shipping.

Price: $2100 shipped and insured.

I accept personal checks (with a hold of my choosing), US postal money orders, or discrete online payment via PP (plus 3.5%). Terms of 50% down and 50% in two weeks also okay but buyer waives in-hand inspection period. I’ll need a C&R or better to ship.

There are 34 pictures at the slide show and I can provide many more in different lighting if you'd like. Nothing to hide here.

Slide Show: http://s1006.photobucket.com/user/th...Outdoor%20Pics

Last edited by thebearpack; 10-09-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

Ill take it.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerblueangel View Post
Ill take it.
SPF to formerblueangel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACampComLegacy View Post
Beautiful hardware. PAPERWORK!

Only $2,100???
Thank you sir. Believe me, this is one I wasn't thrilled about selling but I have a plan for the collection and have to stick with it. Still, it's going to sting to ship it away!