Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2016, 06:55 AM

Default M3 Infrared Night Vision scope 1944-1968

This auction is for a RARE Infrared Night Vision Scope, manufactured by American Optical on August 31, 1950. This infrared Scope was first manufactured in 1943 for use in the Pacific against the Japanese forces and was used in Korea and Vietnam until 1968. The case is in perfect condition as well as the scope. I cannot say that it works because I have not powered it up. The Battery has never had any acid in it. The set is missing the transformer that converts 6 volts, from the battery, to 20,000 volts, to power the optical tube. The set is also missing the power cable that connects the transformer to the Infrared Scope. The scope has all the correct cablesattached. The Lens is in perfect condition without any cracks or imperfections. The set is also missing the tool pouch which is very hard to find and some miscellaneous small spare parts. There are extra parts. There is a spare battery that has been converted to a 6 volt solid state battery. There is a new trigger assembly that is still in its original box and the upper hand guard required to mount the infrared scope on a M1 carbine. There are also two extra elevation cams that are very hard to find. There is also an original TM5-9342 (1951) manual, that is also hard to find. I have not seen a Vintage Infrared Scope offered in this great condition before. If you think my offer price is to high, send me an offer to my email address, kaydees@embarqmail.com.
There is no International bidding on this item, so please do not ask. The photo depicts the Infrared Scope Set you will receive. I have set the price for this Infrared Scope to sell. This Infrared Scope is listed on other sites. If the items sells and you want the scope, the item will not be available. I will remove the listing when it sells. We encourage you to ask questions. You can be confidence and know you are getting quality material! Thank you for looking at our item. Bid with confidence. Domestic SHIPPING Cost is the responsibility of the buyer and depends on the location of the buyer. The Infrared Scope weights 45 pounds. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. The scope will be by UPS, Ground. Estimated shipping to California is $50.00. Returns are not accepted, review the images and ask questions.
I am asking $2800.00 for everything. First I'll take it get everything