Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Default "NEW! Bandanabandit1's SEK (Stock Enhancement Kit) for M14 Stocks ---ROCKBOTTOM PRICE!!! $45!!"

I am pleased to announce that I am offering a solution to the empty selector slot in USGI M14 stocks.

I bring you, my M14 SEK (Stock Enhancement Kit). Each kit is composed of authentic de-milled USGI selector parts (Selector Button & modified Auto Sear Release). The only parts that are not USGI are the base and the fasteners. Each kit includes; the SEK and two mounting screws. A complete guide including the other minor tools needed for installation are included in the guide in the imgur album (click link below).

These kits are assembled using the highest quality and durable materials available. Aside from the USGI components, the bases are made of thick steel precision cut on a high-tech and high-precision laser cutter to ensure uniformity and quality among pieces. The fasteners used to assemble the kit are made out of very high quality stainless steels to ensure durability and provide corrosion resistance throughout the SEK’s life. Your stock will break before you are able to break these kits! Lastly the kits sport a true mil-spec finish that is identical to that of which the original USGI M14 rifles and parts were manufactured. The SEK will look just at home next to your commercial M1A/M14 receiver. These kits are PROUDLY 100% manufactured right here in the USA with the highest quality components available.

Note that the SEK at this time does not include a Connector Arm, however this can be installed by the user after purchase. You will however have to slightly modify the connector arm (done with a simple hand file) so it can be positioned on the stock. The pictures of the SEK shown in the album below were taken without a connector arm attached. I have a source for Connector Arms. The vendor is selling them for $15 each. Please message me if interested.

Please click on the link below for pictures of the actual SEK itself and also the installation guide. If you can drill two holes and put in two screws than you will have no problem installing the kit.

**MAKE 100% CERTAIN THAT YOUR RIFLE IS COMPLETELY UNLOADED BEFORE (AND DURING) YOU BEGIN INSTALLATION!!!!**

NEW ROCKBOTTOM PRICE is $45 + $3 shipping per kit to anywhere in the lower 48!!! Insurance extra, must be specified if wanted! Alaska and Hawaii customers please contact me to get a quote on shipping.

PAYMENT: I accept USPS Money Orders, Personal Checks, and Cash. I am sorry but at this time I am unable to accept Paypal, sorry if this is any inconvenience. USA SALES ONLY.

Disclaimer; these kits are NOT conversion kits that will turn your commercial M1A receiver into a full-auto. The kits attach to the stock for cosmetic appeal and also to fill the hole in the stock to keep unwanted debris out, only. Additionally users may find the appeal in these in the sense that they make a commercial rifle have the appearance of an actual M14. Again, the SEK will NOT MAKE YOUR RIFLE FULLY-AUTOMATIC.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! Thank you for looking!

ALBUM:
https://imgur.com/a/M7aIF

Last edited by precision40; 10-22-2017 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Price LOWERED to reflect cost of Connector Arm.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:10 PM

I have a source for Connector Arms. The vendor is selling them for $15 each. Please message me if interested.

PRICE LOWERED TO REFLECT COST OF CONNECTOR ARM.

Last edited by Bandanabandit1; 10-08-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:14 PM

3-day bump
Old 10-14-2017, 02:50 PM

to the top!
Old 10-17-2017, 10:35 PM

3-day bump.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:47 PM

NEW ROCKBOTTOM PRICE!!! No Excuse not to have one of these for your GI stocks!!
Old 10-26-2017, 03:52 PM

To the top!
Old 11-02-2017, 03:50 PM

bump
Old 11-14-2017, 05:20 PM

bump
Old 11-21-2017, 10:01 AM

Weekly bump