Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2017, 04:45 AM

Default M14 Hammers and NOS SA Triggers F/S

READ THIS FIRST
If you want parts please post "Ill take ****" here followed by a PM with your name and address
No PayPal
USPS Money Order, Cash at your risk or Personal Check if you have atleast 5 positive feedbacks and no negatives
Insurance is extra and must be asked for if wanted

Will combine shipping on multiple parts

Used M14 hammers, just some finish wear to normal rub areas, no chips to hooks or spur $34 each plus $3.50 ship First Class (TWO HAMMERS ON RIGHT ARE SOLD)

I have sold alot of these triggers here and everyone has been happy with them. I am getting low on these, just 20 left.............

USGI Unissued Springfield Garand triggers, these are unissued, not refinished, pin in the white. They were packaged 20 per pack but taken out for inspection .

They are all dark in color,there are no light colored triggers as the first picture shows. They all look similar to the single trigger pictured at the bottom.

These are new mint ,Garand triggers work perfectly in your M1A . Most used triggers will sell for this much or more, I have a bunch and want them gone so am pricing them to move
1-7 triggers $14.50 each plus $3.50 ship, no extra charge for multiple triggers
8-10 triggers $14.00 each plus $3.50 ship, no extra charge for multiple triggers

Last edited by Orlando; 10-14-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:27 AM

I will take the 2 hammers on the right plus 5 triggers