Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 PM

Thumbs up SPF-M1/M2 Carbine stock

***SPF***I have a stock for an M1 carbine that is surplus to my needs. Looks to be M2 style. From what I can tell it is a dark stained Birch stock because the wood seems soft. It is exactly as I bought it last year at a gun show. Has a stamp in the sling well that looks like QRMC, but is larger than the stamp on a verified QH stock nor do I have access to any other stocks stamped the same for comparison. Do not know if this is a fake. No metal included.

Not gonna sell this as a true QRMC or USGI stock because I do not want to mis-represent. Also has another stamp higher up and to the left that is hard to make out in the sling well. Stock has been sanded on before and it looks like someone tried to sand off something on the bottom of the pistol grip, maybe a rack #. Took plenty of pics so buyer can make an informed decision. Stock is very dark, so pics did not turn out like I hoped. Good shooter stock if nothing else. If somebody knows anything that I have missed or if the above information is incorrect, please let me know.

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/a...rbine%20stock/

Price is $30.00 + shipping OBO. Payment by USPS m.o. or discreet PayPal. First "I'll take it" with a follow up email or PM is the new owner. Please feel free to ask any questions.

μολων λαβέ
NRA Life Member

Last edited by Deerjager; 08-29-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: forgot picture link-spelling errors
Old 08-29-2012, 08:21 AM

I'll take it!

PM to follow
Old 08-29-2012, 08:57 AM

SPF to No1gman.

μολων λαβέ
NRA Life Member
Closed Thread

Tags
carbine, m1 stock, m2 stock, stock