Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2015, 05:18 AM

Default PRICED DROPS TO MOVE FAST- FS NOS USGI M1 Carbine Mags and Standard Products Wrapped

Gents,

UPDATE I sold out last year. But, A visit to my surplus dealer brought a surprise: He bought the remaining mags out of Vienna, Austria. That said, I have some mags available again, as of March, 2016.

UPDATE 5 March, 2016: Standard Products is SPF / sold as an entire unopened case. Read on:

UPDATE 8 March, 2016: SOLD OUT!!! Thanks for the orders.

There are two different Items being offered here:
1) Loose, New Mags at $18 each
2) S-O factory original packaged mags at $30 each. NOTE: I prefer to sell this as a case....in the event it does not sell by 11 March, 2016, I will start filling single orders. I will take reservations now...don't send payment until I email you.

ALL PRICES are plus shipping. $7 flat up to 12; $13 flat up to 56; $23 flat up to 135.

FIRST: THE NEW LOOSE MAGS AT $18 EACH:
These are all USGI, WW2 Era, NOS, 15 round magazines; less than 15% show any handling or storage wear. None show any markings of ever having been inserted into an M1 Carbine.

As you may have seen from my other recent mag offerings, these came out of an arsenal in Vienna, Austria. Unlike the Gently used mags in another post which had a wider variety of markings, these mags tend to have the following:
80% have a mix of the following markings
OI B
AI (no lines, Line Under, and Lines over and under)
MN
U
And BW

The other 20% tend to have the following markings but may have others:
KI (upside down)
(SP)
UN
RUGG
IS
SY-B
IR
II (in a circle)
IU (in a circle)

Bases are from Type 1 to five with most being Type 2-3.

[IMG][/IMG]

SECOND: THE S-O MARKED STANDARD PRODUCTS MAGS FOR $30 PER MAG:
These are Standard Products magazines still in the original 100-pack case. I sold three of these original packs…totaling 300 mags. They’re all USGI, WW2 Era (22 Jan 44 stamped case), NOS, 15 round magazines. They were marked S-O and had Type 5 bases. I suspect this unopened case is the same, but will definitely be Standard Products. Manufactured by Owens Illinois Can Company for Standard Products. This is an uncommon mag…probably not rare but in the loose pack crates I have gone thru over 2000 mags and only come across a half dozen of these. I came across more IP coded mags than these. The date on the original box is red stamped 22 January 1944. The US Arsenal in Vienna Austria packed these in a protective wrap dated May 1952. Annotated as Condition 1, which means new. A quick scan of eBay, Gunbroker, and a certain ‘Armory’ (that shall not be named) shows these priced from $50 to $85 in new condition, minus the wrapper. My price on these is fair.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

SHIPPING: I live in Stuttgart, Germany (US Military Base) and ship from my US Post Office, USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. I ship Monday thru Friday. The tracking number may take a week to get updated in the system as it transfers to stateside USPS; the shipment may take two weeks to make it to you. Your patience is very much appreciated. I am good about emailing tracking numbers after shipping. Your shipment is important.

ORDERS: Orders (complete with quantity, address, and payment method) to colin.lee.williams@gmail.com. No PMs please. As with the other offerings, I won’t cherry pick codes on the loose mags. Personal check is preferred, but I can accept USPS Money Order. I will respond with my payment address.

Out-of-Office: I will be travelling for work 20-25 March and 7-21 April, 2016....so if your payment has not gotten here, I will ship upon my return.

Thank you.
Colin

Last edited by colin.lee.williams; 03-08-2016 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Update
Old 03-24-2015, 09:48 AM

I'll take ten.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:46 PM

email sent for order
Old 04-05-2015, 10:07 AM

E-mail request sent for 10 mags.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Last edited by Taroman; 04-05-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:37 PM

Default Still Available

Gents,

I've gotten a number of inquiries...I still have several hundred NOS mags and over 100 S-O still available.

Thanks

Colin
Old 04-19-2015, 11:08 AM

Colin....per our emails, payment is going out first thing Monday morning for 12 of the S-O marked mags. Thanks again!
Old 04-21-2015, 03:23 PM

Email sent for 10 loose mags.
Old 04-26-2015, 10:18 PM

Email sent for 4 S-O mags.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:25 AM

Default Quantity update

GENTS, I still have plenty available and can now offer quantities below 10; however, shipping will not be included. Add $6 to cover shipping for quantities below 10.

Thank you.

Colin
Old 05-27-2015, 05:17 PM

e-mail sent for order

Tags
standard products, usgi nos magazines