Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2014, 12:11 AM

Interesting pics. At the SS we were not allowed to take any rifles apart period. We have to wait till they come home to see what's under the hood!
Registered Voter
Old 06-08-2014, 08:56 AM

Wonder if all this would happen if 400 Winchester Garand SG's with WRA barrels and 400 without WRA barrels were announced for mail order with 100 each at the Stores?
Old 06-08-2014, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob moore View Post
Wonder if all this would happen if 400 Winchester Garand SG's with WRA barrels and 400 without WRA barrels were announced for mail order with 100 each at the Stores?

I think I would drive from Wisconsin for that sale.
Bay of Pigs Fiasco
TIN CAN sailor
VFW LIFE member
NRA LIFE member.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob moore View Post
I would definitely stand in line for a correct barreled Winchester SG, but shhh don't give Orest any ideas.

Steve
Old 06-08-2014, 05:56 PM

Default IHC release

I decided finally to review this page since it looks as though I will be in the area on Thursday or Friday. And might get a moment to 'drop in to the store' [YEAH, Like I might MISS the chance if I'm near there!]
What really struck me as I viewed and read the post was that with this latest release of these 'Collector pieces of historical ART' At least to me they are works of ART, while also being Great tools of work required because of tyranny through out the world. There comes to me a sense of peace and comfort by knowing that at least for my generation and hopefully-Prayerfully for many Generations to come. This great nation will continue to walk Free and Proud before the whole world! Because with each and every Rifle that leaves CMP as a relic of wars long gone by. They still represent the will and ability of a "well armed and ordered society" That fully intends to continue living that way!
God Bless the men and women of Uniform who have had to shoulder the responsibility of carrying these "works of Art/weapons into battle, and Grant us the Miracle of never having to use them that way again!
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THOSE WHO HAVE AND ARE STILL WILLING TO FIGHT FOR HER!

BINLOOKIN, Phu-Cat, RVN 1967-1968