Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2017, 12:20 PM

Driving home now from the NS....There was 4 A3's sold this morning and there's plenty left.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdog View Post
Driving home now from the NS....There was 4 A3's sold this morning and there's plenty left.
How did you do? Did you find a nice one?
Old 01-06-2017, 12:48 PM

I pulled into the parking lot at 8:35 this morning. I was expecting the parking lot to be full. When I got inside there were 7 customers (myself included). I believe everyone walked out with one. I left a little before 10:00 and there was only 1 customer still browsing and there were still 41 Remington's and 12 Smith Corona's remaining on the shelves.

I don't have much knowledge of 03A3's so I'm only going off the condition of the stock's and metal. Most of them were in pretty good condition but there were a few that had a little rust but didn't look like there was any pitting. A few of the stock's had no markings that I could see but most had some type of markings. I would guess they will still have some left tomorrow but hopefully someone will update later this afternoon.

The box of web slings was overflowing and there were some odd looking slings I've never noticed before. Some were blue and also some were made of a nylon looking material. The leather sling box was over half full.
They still had some 240 RND spam cans but I was told they didn't have many left. Also lots of sweat and T shirts.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas100 View Post
I pulled into the parking lot at 8:35 this morning. I was expecting the parking lot to be full. When I got inside there were 7 customers (myself included). I believe everyone walked out with one. I left a little before 10:00 and there was only 1 customer still browsing and there were still 41 Remington's and 12 Smith Corona's remaining on the shelves.

I don't have much knowledge of 03A3's so I'm only going off the condition of the stock's and metal. Most of them were in pretty good condition but there were a few that had a little rust but didn't look like there was any pitting. A few of the stock's had no markings that I could see but most had some type of markings. I would guess they will still have some left tomorrow but hopefully someone will update later this afternoon.

The box of web slings was overflowing and there were some odd looking slings I've never noticed before. Some were blue and also some were made of a nylon looking material. The leather sling box was over half full.
They still had some 240 RND spam cans but I was told they didn't have many left. Also lots of sweat and T shirts.
What was the price on the rifles and spam cans?

GuapoPogi
Old 01-06-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBR63 View Post
How did you do? Did you find a nice one?
Yes I believe I did well... Found a Remington 1903a3 all REM parts with a very nice stock and nice cartouches.Blueung on this rifle was exceptional as well.i will post pics once I get home and clean her up a bit.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
What are the C&D Drill rifles and how much are they?
I think he meant that there were C's and D's and Drill rifles.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:27 PM

I was surprised not more customers this morning. Five us when the doors opened.

If your in the market for a late SA or HRA Collector there are some fine ones to pick from. If you like cosmoline there are some with plenty of that too.

The Correct WWII's looked ok, but $3,000 is a bit much for me for what I saw.

I think the ringers are the SG M1D's ($1535). Some very, very nice ones, low readings, nice wood with open box SA RA markings, most with cheek pad holes, some with wood that shows color diff from wearing a cheek pad. Great color to the metal.

I searched through the M1 drills, no joy. I think all had welds in the op rod channel on the receiver. Man, I sure was spoiled 5 years ago with the drills then.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdomingue View Post
I think he meant that there were C's and D's and Drill rifles.
Correct, I saw no C or D drills, that would have freaked me out,
Old 01-06-2017, 06:37 PM

What? Snipers aren't allowed to drill?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuapoPogi View Post
What was the price on the rifles and spam cans?

GuapoPogi
The A3's were $650 and the 240 RND sealed spam cans were $169.