Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2019, 09:44 AM

Default South Store Report 10/03/2019

There were 12 customers at opening and the racks were full. Numbers may be off a little due to customers activity. They have increased space for rifles by adding wall racks so space available is now closer to 76 rifles, Specials and air rifle occupy this additional space. Seeing a little more CMP wood, but not that many overall.

Armors today are Bobby, Ellyn and Ben.

UPDATED: Whoever posted this information on Facebook please send me a PM, great idea to support the this cause. CMP has a beautiful pink camouflaged (designed and hand painted by CMP Employee MATT CARROLL) Daisy Air Rifle up for auction in support of cancer awareness, October 1-31th) at South Store, North Store and Auction site in support of American Cancer Society. The rifles were build by Jeff and Ellyn Knight, owners of Cheaha Armory, who did a great job and it will make some little girl a great gift. Rob30-06 and I have started the bidding, currently at 250.00 and I hope others will support this great cause while in the stores or by contacting CMP with your bid. 100% of the money will be donated by the CMP..... Don’t be shy, bid NOW..... Rob30-06 will post photo... Also very good selection of CMP PINK t-shirts available, so when you buy yourself a rifle you can tell wife/girlfriend you were thinking about them and want to give them a gift!!!

Notice: Holiday Store Hours, South Store closed 21-23 November for Talladega 600 match, TMP store will be open, closed 28-30 November, closed 26 December-open on January 9th.

IHC SG 2/ FG 4.

WRA SG 8/ FG 8. Several with WRA barrels, several six digit, one really low 1012xx, no WRA cartouches that I saw.

SA SG 12/ FG 10. Some matching 43-44 barrels and few light cartouches.

1903, 14, some very nice, couple of Mark I’s, several with original barrels.

1903 Drill, one.

CMP Specials, 11

M1C SA SG 3/ FG 1.

Good luck on your searches.

Last edited by PH68; 10-04-2019 at 09:46 AM.