Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 06:34 PM

Default When it comes to filling orders for rifles

Where did the people doing it learn to count?
1 comes before 2 , 2 comes before 3 and so on.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:48 PM
Banned

Wow that came across as rather derogatory. I'm sure you did not mean it to be as insulting as it sounded.. Unless you know exactly every aspect of how they run their organization. What is the saying.. "Don't bite the hand that gives you M1s"?? Something like that.

I will assume it was not meant as it sounded.... I believe they have various people shipping/processing orders. One stack on one desk and another with someone else. One person may have mostly in stock SG orders randomly which may get filled quicker. The other desk is filled with orders of out of stock field grades or orders with missing info, credit card numbers that won't process and need follow up emails, vacation time... This may cause orders received earlier to take much longer on desk B...

Lots going on and this is just a guess based on what I've read in the past.

End result is wow CMP thanks for enabling the average Joe to get such sweet rifles at a great price!!! I'm just happy to get one... Or 12.

Last edited by Reconinforce; 07-21-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:17 PM

Orest needs to come out of retirement just to reply to Mr Hunter :-)

God grant me the wisdom to accept that which I cannot change, and enough ammunition to hold out until morning.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconinforce View Post
Wow that came across as rather derogatory. I'm sure you did not mean it to be as insulting as it sounded.. Unless you know exactly every aspect of how they run their organization. What is the saying.. "Don't bite the hand that gives you M1s"?? Something like that.

I will assume it was not meant as it sounded.... I believe they have various people shipping/processing orders. One stack on one desk and another with someone else. One person may have mostly in stock SG orders randomly which may get filled quicker. The other desk is filled with orders of out of stock field grades or orders with missing info, credit card numbers that won't process and need follow up emails, vacation time... This may cause orders received earlier to take much longer on desk B...

End result is wow CMP thanks for enabling the average Joe to get such sweet rifles at a great price!!! I'm just happy to get one... Or 12.
THIS^^^^^! Patience is a virtue.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:18 PM

i've got a 6079xx order sitting gathering dust and you don't see me crying about it

pretty sure they're going by date received, anyway
Old 07-21-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconinforce View Post

Ah yes , thank you for the reminder
Old 07-22-2016, 05:10 AM

Multiple groups sort and process orders. Orders have never been filled in numerical order.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:23 AM

I see hunter's order going to the bottom of whichever stack its in
Old 07-22-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rworks View Post
I see hunter's order going to the bottom of whichever stack its in
They would have to allow more orders to come in and THEN bury mine under those in order for me to get any further back
Old 07-22-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterX View Post
They would have to allow more orders to come in and THEN bury mine under those in order for me to get any further back
Yep

Take a look at this post by two customers.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=193761

Jumped right in line.

They have no clue what they were posting.

Hope you move up fast.

Had 136 Pos feedbacks on the old system, in over two hundred transactions. They went poof. Please post your feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=200241
Closed Thread