Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > CMP 1911
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
My pistol arrived at my FFL today. A very nice Colt frame with Ithaca slide. My FFL has seen several and said it is the best he has seen. It also came with a Vietnam era NSN magazine. I can not be more grateful.
Congrats
Old 04-09-2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
My pistol arrived at my FFL today. A very nice Colt frame with Ithaca slide. My FFL has seen several and said it is the best he has seen. It also came with a Vietnam era NSN magazine. I can not be more grateful.
Pics or it didnít happen. What day where you called an what grade did you order?

Thanks
Old 04-09-2021, 01:00 PM

Page #4 has all the info. I am away for the next two weeks until I can visit my FFL so pics will have to wait.

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=274428&page=4
Old 04-09-2021, 05:39 PM

My FFL called today, unfortunately I won't be able to pick it up for another week due to work.... But he did say it has a colt slide and Remington frame. Nice park with the #12 in white on one grip panel. Serial puts it in 1943. Ordered a service grade. RGN 20020. Lady on the phone said I was one of the first 4-5 called (that answered). I'll post pics when I get it. I think we need a round 2 picture thread....

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2021, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Epstein View Post
I just had some ammo delivered late March which was ordered in late December. Maybe with Covid being a little less of a thing it will get faster. Great organization all the way around though!!
The CMP-eStore and CMP1911 are separate entities. No correlation between eStore purchase shipping times and the 1911. I got the email RGN #20028 and call on the 6th, shipped on the 8th, received at FFL today. Nice Service Grade Colt Frame with Remington Rand slide. Really outstanding system.