Melissa from CMP exemplifies Excellent customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knightoftheoldecode
    • Mar 2017

Melissa from CMP exemplifies Excellent customer service!

Melissa from CMP exemplifies Excellent customer serivce!

She has been thoughtful, given accurate, timely answers to all questions and has just been a wonderful pleasure to interact with! I know there are meaning unsung hero's behind the scenes as well. Thanks to the CMP for all you do!
  • Sanlanman
    • Oct 2009

Melissa and Cathie and Sharon and others there that take care of the customers all deserve KUDOs and thanks.

Comment

• JohnRinFlorida
      • Feb 2017

Definie has not only helped me after problems I created cropped up but stayed in contact until all was resolved and on track.

Thank you!

Comment

• ihc53
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by knightoftheoldecode View Post
        Melissa from CMP exemplifies Excellent customer serivce!

She has been thoughtful, given accurate, timely answers to all questions and has just been a wonderful pleasure to interact with! I know there are meaning unsung hero's behind the scenes as well. Thanks to the CMP for all you do!
        Good people at the CMP.

Comment

• GM1MAN
          • Oct 2014

Gotta agree, I have always had a positive result and lots of help from these fine folks. Melissa especially, who helped me through the Carbine madness (my first CMP Rodeo) with kindness, patience and accurate advice.

Comment

• Secret Squirrel 1434
            • Jun 2015

She has always been a pleasure to talk with and extremely helpful when needed - top shelf employee!
            Please leave feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=182289

Comment

• Jackson1
              • May 2016

Agree completely. Melissa is excellent!

Comment

Working...
              X