Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2019, 09:39 AM

Default Friday opening report

There were 10 customers shortly after opening and the racks were full, 66 rifles.

Armors today were Bobby, Ellyn and Steve.

IHC SG, 20, all with USGI stocks, 5 were IHC numbered stock, there were lots of IHC parts present, most had LMR barrels.

WRA SG, 10, 50/50 USGI CMP stock mix, no WRA barrels or WIN13.....

CMP SPECIALS/Field, 27.

Other rifles remain about the same.

Good luck on your searches.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:14 AM

Default South store

Thanks Tom for your help today with my son and I at the South store picked up nice IHC all ihc except Trigger group was WRA. Another yong gentleman picked up IHC as well believe it was all IHC
Old 05-17-2019, 12:42 PM

Default Ihc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blhhawk68 View Post
Thanks Tom for your help today with my son and I at the South store picked up nice IHC all ihc except Trigger group was WRA. Another yong gentleman picked up IHC as well believe it was all IHC
It was my pleasure, glad I could help and your welcome. I enjoyed meeting both you and your son. Safe travels...
Old 05-17-2019, 02:57 PM

I stopped by around 1130. Found two IHCs of interest. One with an IHC stock, uncut -9 oprod, and an IHC gas cylinder. The other with a WRA stock, but with no visible cartouche. Neither one of them were really calling my name, so i left them behind.

I rode over to Talladega Marksmanship Park to check in for the World Speed Shooting Championship. The inventory there was not impressive. Lots of special grades and maybe 10-12 IHC Field grades in hackberry stocks.

I believe this is my first trip leaving empty handed. But that is just fine, now i can focus on pistol dryfire practice for tomorrow rather than fondling a new M1 at my motel.

Andy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Default Friday Closing Report

There were 54 rifles at closing, tomorrow inventory should be about the same as todayís.

Sold were 6 IHC, 3 WRA and 3 CMP Specials.

Bayonets available are, M1 68.00/M4 carbine post war plastic handle, 1, 110.00/M5, 36.00/M7 (M-16 bayonet) 42.00 NOS in original packing in the box.

Old 05-18-2019, 08:22 AM

Default Saturday Opening Report

It was a full house of customers this morning with the Advanced Maintenance Class (AMC) present and a few others. Racks were full.

Armors today are Bobby, Ellyn and Jeff.

Cmp Special/Field, 30.

IHC SG,15, only one numbered IHC stock found this morning, it was purchased ASAP this morning.... All have USGI stocks and most with LMR barrels.

WRA SG, 8, most with CMP stocks, no WRA barrels or WIN13’s.

Mi Drill, 1

1903/1903a3 Drill, zero.

Daisy air rifle, 1.

Last edited by PH68; 05-18-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:34 PM

Default Saturday closing report

There were 55 rifles at closing.

Cmp Specials/Field, 23

IHC SG, 10

WRA SG, 5

Old 05-20-2019, 08:46 AM

Default Service Grades in South Store

Thanks PH68 for the ongoing reports on the inventory at the South Store. I may have the opportunity to stop there next week. I was hoping to be able to pick out a service grade HRA but I did not see any listed in your post. Do they have the regular service grade HRA's and SA's on the floor for walk-in customers?
TIA, Ben.
Old 05-20-2019, 10:29 AM

Default Hra / sa

Unfortunately they donít have either currently, but that could change, just never know until the door. They are back ordered on both for mail order which always has priority over the stores and until they catch up donít think we will see any in the store.... I have only seen VERY few of either over the last four months... They have SA and HRA CMP SPECIALS only at this time. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJ2 View Post
Thanks PH68 for the ongoing reports on the inventory at the South Store. I may have the opportunity to stop there next week. I was hoping to be able to pick out a service grade HRA but I did not see any listed in your post. Do they have the regular service grade HRA's and SA's on the floor for walk-in customers?
TIA, Ben.