Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2019, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747Driver View Post
It seems that the truck earlier last week had a fairly good selection of rifles, just not large quantities of any one type of M1, and I was surprised that the 1903-A3 rifles were included. I find it kind of surprising at the lack of rack and field grade rifles these days, but maybe it's because they are making more CMP Specials than they used to.

As I said though, Bob and Jim are really helpful to people who are not sure what to look for, and I see that many customers leave happy with the help they gave them.
I called to see if they would be open on Good Friday and the woman on the phone mentioned that a truck had been there. Do you know if any SA Field or Service Grades came on the truck? There were certainly none there on Good Friday.
Springfield Armory 5,940,259, 5,840,184, 4,238,435 and 2,023,912.
Harrington & Richardson 5,549,399.

Words that are always found together:
USA: Liquor Store and Robbed, Pressure Cooker and Explode
Germany:
Air Show and Rammstein

"REPO" M1 Parts: The parts you buy that they come to take back later on.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:31 PM

Yup 747, I had hemmed and hawed about that .5 and 1. Great rifle. There was also a Winny there with an incredible stock but the rifle itself was great. Wonder if it is still there. I left with a beautiful 1903A3 and a beautiful Winchester M1 with a SA barrel. I think they will keep trickling out a few nuggets here and there.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper36a View Post
Yup 747, I had hemmed and hawed about that .5 and 1. Great rifle. There was also a Winny there with an incredible stock but the rifle itself was great. Wonder if it is still there. I left with a beautiful 1903A3 and a beautiful Winchester M1 with a SA barrel. I think they will keep trickling out a few nuggets here and there.
There were about three or so at the left end of the rack I was having trouble deciding on. I think it was pretty much a tossup and had to go with one.
Springfield Armory 5,940,259, 5,840,184, 4,238,435 and 2,023,912.
Harrington & Richardson 5,549,399.

Words that are always found together:
USA: Liquor Store and Robbed, Pressure Cooker and Explode
Germany:
Air Show and Rammstein

"REPO" M1 Parts: The parts you buy that they come to take back later on.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I called to see if they would be open on Good Friday and the woman on the phone mentioned that a truck had been there. Do you know if any SA Field or Service Grades came on the truck? There were certainly none there on Good Friday.
I don't recall seeing any SA Field or Service Grade rifles other than the SA CMP Special Field Grades, of which there were at least 15-18, some of them showing very little pitting above the wood. And then there are the sniper rifles that have been there for ages, but I never look at those, and remember that you were there the day before I was.