Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2019, 07:45 PM

Default FS: spare parts and stocks

I have the following surplus parts/stocks for sale. Everything is serviceable, with condition as noted, I just don't have a use for them. I have not cleaned any of the parts. If you would like additional info or pictures send me a PM I am happy to provide. USPS standard shipping to the lower 48 is included in the price. If you need extra insurance or have other shipping needs let me know. Payment by PayPal gift (or you pay fees), money order, personal check at my discretion. If you want item(s) reply here and then send me a PM with your payment choice.

Slides:
A: Winchester Type 1 full arc, nice original finish. Strong "w" in the channel. Comes with slide stop and spring. The brown patches are dried cosmoline, not rust or discoloration and would come right off if you so desire. $108 *** SOLD ***
B: Inland type 2, very faint PI in the channel, it's there but you have to look closely. $75
C: IBM type 3, marked AOB in the channel, couple tiny pits on top of the arm (barely noticeable, see pics). See last pic in the album for close up of AOB stamp, it's very clear. $68
D: Rock-Ola type 4, marked ROCK-OLA on the bottom, a few tiny pits on very top of the handle that are parkerized over (barely noticeable, see pics), medium gray parkerized finish. $85
E: Inland type 5, late, marked PI in the channel, 7160091 on the bottom. Darker green finish. $72

https://imgur.com/a/ubwqsDq

Complete Bolts:
A: Winchester flat bolt marked w on the right lug. Firing pin and extractor marked w as well. Face has some purple primer sealant from firing that will wipe right off. Deep green parkerized finish., $135
B: Standard Products flat bolt marked S11 on the right lug, RI firing pin, WI extractor. Face has some purple primer sealant from firing that will wipe right off. Lighter green parkerized finish. $120 *** SPF ***
C: Quality Hardware round bolt marked EMQ on the right lug, RI firing pin, WI extractor. Lighter green parkerized finish. $125
D: Rock-Ola round bolt marked ROCK-OLA on the left lug, IN firing pin, WI extractor. Darker black/green parkerized finish. $135
E: Underwood round bolt marked .U. under the left lug on bolt body, oil hole, SG firing pin, w extractor. Worn original finish. $85

https://imgur.com/a/n2Phw69

Trigger Housings, stripped:
A: Inland type 2, oil hole, darker green parkerized finish. $75
B: Unmarked cast type 6 housing, unknown if commercial or gov contract housing, darker blackish finish, would be good for a shooter. $35 *** SOLD ***

https://imgur.com/a/V98hyaB

Misc:
Winchester recoil plate, type 3, light w on top, with mint original finish and X marked screw. $35 ***SPF***

https://imgur.com/a/NIlnBME

Stocks:
Late Winchester stock with long 4" barrel channel. Hasn't been sanded or refinished. Nice Winchester cross cannons cartouche. Has an MRC rebuild stamp on the grip. In very nice shape with no cracks and minimal dings, there is one ding on the left forend, some of it might steam out but I left it untouched. Comes with all the metal, nice w marked recoil plate and x marked screw.
$215 *** SOLD ***

https://imgur.com/a/qJa1amg

M2 birch stock and 4 rivet handguard set, both unmarked. The handguard might be walnut or birch, it's hard to tell. The finish matches fairly closely. It came on a CMP Italian return, serial 3224037 (IP/S'G' block) stamped in the butt by the oiler. Rack number 493 on the bottom of the grip. No cracks with few dings or handling marks, good metal fitment with no overhang. No metal included except for the recoil plate nut.
$75

https://imgur.com/a/oi9yoNv

Quality Hardware stock, low wood, marked Q-RMC in the slingwell. AAU rebuild mark on the left side. Ghost cartouche by the oiler slot on the right side. No cracks with few dings or handling marks, good metal fitment with no overhang. No metal included except for the recoil plate nut (other metal in pics shown for fitment only).
$135 *** SOLD ***

https://imgur.com/a/C8R17j0

Last edited by GotSnlB28; 01-10-2019 at 07:40 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:23 AM

would like W recoil plate if type 3
Old 01-04-2019, 12:09 PM

Default Winchester Type 1 Slide

I will take
Slides:
A: Winchester Type 1 full arc, nice original finish. Strong "w" in the channel. Comes with slide stop and spring. The brown patches are dried cosmoline, not rust or discoloration and would come right off if you so desire. $108

PM to follow
Old 01-04-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR304 View Post
would like W recoil plate if type 3
Yes, it's a type 3, and available if you'd like it.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:44 PM

type 3 W recoil plate i'll take it $35.00 thanks for reply
Old 01-06-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPR304 View Post
type 3 W recoil plate i'll take it $35.00 thanks for reply
Sent you a PM please let me know if you'd still like it.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:51 AM

Default Winchester Stock

I'll take Winchester stock. PM sent
Old 01-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Default New Member RWS-67

Again I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I would like your M1 carbine bolt marked S11. My CMP address is RWS-67.... Please PM me @ scheibel@optonline.net. Will be funded by a TD bank check if OK?
Old 01-10-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWS-67 View Post
Again I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I would like your M1 carbine bolt marked S11. My CMP address is RWS-67.... Please PM me @ scheibel@optonline.net. Will be funded by a TD bank check if OK?
Sounds good, sent you an email.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:44 AM

2nd on Win. recoil plate
any more out there ????