Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Junior Shooting Rifles/Equipment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2015, 02:07 PM

Default For Sale CMP Daisy M853 ANIB

I purchased from CMP 03-20-20I4 Daisy M853. (Monte Carlo stock complete with sights) for $150.00 +SH (receipt available)

I planned to practice with it in my back yard. I have shot it possibly 30 times. And was very impressed at its accuracy at 33'. I just cant comfortably cock it with my arthritis. So I would like to sell it. It will come with two rebuild kits which I picked up from Daisy and a maintenance CD. I paid $150 for it and would like to recoup my $$. If anyone wants it for $150 plus shipping let me know.

I am going to replace it with a Avanti 887 Gold Medlist that I can use a scuba tank to recharge and not have to cock it.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:28 PM

"sold"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotafish View Post
i purchased from cmp 03-20-20i4 daisy m853. (monte carlo stock complete with sights) for $150.00 +sh (receipt available)

i planned to practice with it in my back yard. I have shot it possibly 30 times. And was very impressed at its accuracy at 33'. I just cant comfortably cock it with my arthritis. So i would like to sell it. It will come with two rebuild kits which i picked up from daisy and a maintenance cd. I paid $150 for it and would like to recoup my $$. If anyone wants it for $150 plus shipping let me know.

I am going to replace it with a avanti 887 gold medlist that i can use a scuba tank to recharge and not have to cock it.