X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polaris
    • Mar 2012

Eau Claire July 4 weekend matches

I'll be making the journey to Cheeseheadland for these shoots. Plan on shooting the full program, Sat through Tues and camping over. Sounds like a fun time!

I will need a partner for the vintage Sniper match as my usual partner in crime has work obligations that weekend. If anybody will shoot with me, let me know so I can pre-reg with the match director. We should be competitive, I can hold my own. You can use my rifle if you don't have a suitable vintage sniper. He expects this match to fill up.
  • Rich/WIS
    • Nov 2009

Wish I had seen this sooner, have an AForery and live in Tomah. Never shot in a match before and would like to try it at least once.

Comment

• Polaris
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Rich/WIS View Post
      Wish I had seen this sooner, have an AForery and live in Tomah. Never shot in a match before and would like to try it at least once.
      They plan to hold the match again next year, as well as an NRA match, Vintage military, EIC Leg match, and JCG match. Watch MRRA.org, Eau Claire national rifle range web for details.

The matches this year were a big success, attended by around 50 shooters each day.

I did find a partner for the match, and did fairly well until my rifle decided to change zero partway through the 600 yard stage.

Comment

• Siefly
        • Jan 2011

I didn't make the July 4th shoot in Eau Claire---went to the one in Sept. labor day weekend. The competitors on the 3rd relay including me did not shoot. A gentleman
        on my firing line died of a apparent heart attack when he went to the pits right after
        he competed. Rest in Peace Gerald Fox.

Siefly

Comment

Working...
        X