Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2013, 11:15 AM

Default WTB: M1903 Barreled Action/Sporterized Rifle

Title pretty much says it all!

Bought an old M1903A3 drill rifle at a show a while ago, so I have a stock and all the hardware needed to rebuild a barreled action.

I really just want to build a shooter, so the barreled action doesn't need to have perfect finish, etc. I'd even be willing to buy a sporterized M1903, provided that the receiver and barrel still remain in their USGI state (ie the barrel was not shortened, sights removed, etc).

Again, this just needs to be shootable, not a beauty queen. Manufacturers do not have to match. Blued finish is preferred, but I'm not too picky. As much as I'd love to be able to put together a super nice rifle, I'm a poor college student. Right now, I just want to fulfill my dream of owning a shootable 1903!

Please post here and shoot me a PM/email if you can help me out!
Old 11-04-2013, 02:16 PM

To be more specific on pricing, I'd love to keep whatever I'm buying under $300 if at all possible.

That being said, I'm willing to pay a bit more in the case of a sporterized rifle (depending on condition and number of unmodified military parts) or barreled action that is in very nice condition/includes a bolt and/or sights.

Thanks!

Tags
barreled action, build, m1903, sporterized, springfield