Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > M1 Garand
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2015, 01:51 AM

Default M1 Garand Receiver T shirts

Hi Guys,
I'm a fellow collector (I've got a WWII era Winchester M1 Garand from CMP) and I have a T shirt business that prints almost exclusively military-themed designs.

I have a bunch of M1 Garand T shirts that feature both the rifle itself as well as receiver stamps from Winchester, Springfield Armory, H&R and International Harvester.

I personally Hand Print each T shirt when its ordered on 100% cotton shirts and I guarantee your satisfaction.

I'd love for you to check out my website. It features all kinds of WWII T shirts from all sides of the conflict as well other vintage military designs.

If you have an idea for a T shirt please message me and I'll see what I can do!

http://redheadedtshirts.com/wwii
Old 01-13-2015, 09:38 AM

Thanks Guys!
I was asked a question about the possibility of putting SPECIFIC SERIAL #'s on T shirts.

I can definitely do that.

However, I have to create a separate screen for each piece of artwork I use in the printing process. All said and done it takes about 2 hrs to get things ready so i charge a one-time $10 extra fee for 'custom' orders.

That being said, you could order 5 different shirts and the $10 charge only applies to the first custom order. I can make as many as you like afterwards at the original $15.99 prices.

If you have several different serial numbers that's fine. As long as you order them all at the same time there is just the initial $10 fee.

Feel free to message me if this doesn't make sense.

I really appreciate the great feedback from you guys!
Old 01-17-2015, 01:01 AM

Hey guys! I've created a CMP coupon as a 'thank you' for all the orders. If you buy any 2 shirts you'll get one free if you add the coupon code "CMP"

http://redheadedtshirts.com/wwii/m1-garand
Old 01-17-2015, 10:48 AM

I've got 4 of these shirts and they are great. Worth every penny.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:26 AM

I like the shirts and will soon be placing an order. Can you please remind me of the brand of shirt that you use?

On a side note, I think it would be cool if you were to expand your selection to include WWII planes and maybe even logos like the 8th Air Force. My grandpa was a nosegunner in a B-24 and I haven't had the best luck finding either a B-24 or 8th Air Force shirt that I like.
Old 01-17-2015, 12:07 PM

These are fantastic! I thought of the M4 Sherman t a few years ago and never got around to it. It's good to see someone else made it. I'll be placing an order soon.
Old 01-17-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtatty View Post
Hey guys! I've created a CMP coupon as a 'thank you' for all the orders. If you buy any 2 shirts you'll get one free if you add the coupon code "CMP"

http://redheadedtshirts.com/wwii/m1-garand
Thanks for the offer; however, applying the "CMP" coupon results in free shipping instead of a free third shirt?

Please leave feedback here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=33711
Old 01-17-2015, 08:47 PM

Same for me coupon = free shipping?
Old 01-18-2015, 10:07 AM

Hmmm.... Let me try to tweak it. The coupon is supposed to subtract $15.99 off of the final price once they are added to the cart. I'll get it right one of these days! Please keep me updated.

Don't worry though. If you want 2 for 1 we can go through here. Send me a PM with the colors, sizes and designs you'd like and I'll set you up.

EDIT>>>> I realized that i had 2 "cmp" coupons. One had free shipping and the other had the $15.99 discount after you added at least 3 to the cart. Hopefully that fixed the issue.

Last edited by Tumtatty; 01-18-2015 at 10:14 AM.
Old 01-18-2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chev454ls View Post
I like the shirts and will soon be placing an order. Can you please remind me of the brand of shirt that you use?

On a side note, I think it would be cool if you were to expand your selection to include WWII planes and maybe even logos like the 8th Air Force. My grandpa was a nosegunner in a B-24 and I haven't had the best luck finding either a B-24 or 8th Air Force shirt that I like.
I use Keya brand T shirts. (www.keya-us.com). They are made in Bangladesh on the same machines that created Haynes Beefy T's. Haynes moved their outfit and a new company took over under a different name. They are incredibly soft. The only drawback is they do shrink a little in the length over time. I hang mine to dry then throw them in the dryer to soften them up. You don't have to do that, but the life of the t will be extended.

I"ll look into some Air Force designs. I haven't ventured into that area yet, but I'd like to.

Tags
international harvester, receiver, springfield armory, t shirts, winchester