Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2015, 06:02 PM

Default greetings from Idaho

Hi all,

Not new to the site but I have not posted here before. I have a winchester garand which I have used in one cmp match and I'd be excited to do more. I have a US marked 1911a1 and I would LOOOOOVE if more of those eventually became available through the cmp. I'm also pretty interested in the newer items like the unertl scopes or xm-3 rifles.

Glad to be here, if you've never been to Idaho before you ought to check it out. It's very beautiful here : D
Old 09-03-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo1826 View Post
Hi all,

Not new to the site but I have not posted here before. I have a winchester garand which I have used in one cmp match and I'd be excited to do more. I have a US marked 1911a1 and I would LOOOOOVE if more of those eventually became available through the cmp. I'm also pretty interested in the newer items like the unertl scopes or xm-3 rifles.

Glad to be here, if you've never been to Idaho before you ought to check it out. It's very beautiful here : D
Idaho is a beautiful state. If I had found that when I was younger my happy **s would be living there now.
Welcome to the forum. Great guys here and info more than you can stand.

Rob
Old 09-06-2015, 09:39 AM

Welcome aboard. We lived 6 mos a yr in Elko and would drive up Twin Falls and spend several days going to the big sporting goods store, Costco and going down into Magic Valley and the Snake River. Absolutely beautiful. Then we'd go to Jackpot, NV and do a little gaming.