Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > New Member Section
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 PM

Default New guy, with new guy questions

It looks like the tax refund may stretch to cover a trip to Port Clinton in the next few weeks and I have a couple of questions if anyone has the time to answer.

I saw in the latest Store Report that Service Grades are pretty much depleted and the Rack and Field grades are thinned out. Is this a cycle thing that will change over the next few weeks with the racks being replenished or are they are drying up?

If I bring a copy of my DD214 is that adequate or do I need to go to the county where I filed it and get a certified copy?

Thanks to anyone who chips in.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:42 PM

Lightbulb

go to the sales page.........on the left, "click" on eligibility............ It gives ALL of the requirements.
And.......IIRC,Copies are acceptable. When I go the So.Store THEY make copies of the required papers for THEIR records.
I have not yet visited the NoStore,but inventory changes day to day.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Be sure your paperwork is 100% in order-they will not bend any rules and regulations. Study the posts in the sections, inventory changes all the time, some things sell quicker than others, and possibly call the day before you go to get a more accurate report as to what's in stock. Luck and timing still play an important part in finding exactly what you're looking for.

Charlie
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM

Thank you.

So far the bug hasn't bit too hard, if I find a nice functional SA M1 with a decent bore I am going to be a happy camper. I'm not looking for a collector, in fact since I want to shoot it I would feel bad if I brought home a correct grade that could be preserved and appreciated by a collector.