Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask CMP
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2016, 09:05 PM

Default Is CMP Management MIA?

To some this may come across that I'm complaining--I'm not. Just an honest question. Has anyone received a reply to their post from anyone at the CPM in the past month? I asked a question about maintenance webinars over a month ago and have yet to receive a reply from the CPM. Thanks.

Jerry
Old 01-25-2016, 10:11 PM

Yes, sent an email to customer service last week updating current membership information. Got a reply the next day acknowledging my records were updated.
Old 01-25-2016, 11:03 PM

Location: Monterey Bay and Lake Tahoe, depending on what time of year

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkost View Post
Yes, sent an email to customer service last week updating current membership information. Got a reply the next day acknowledging my records were updated.
Me too. CMP responded right away regarding my current eligibility status.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:24 AM

Asked an auction question today and got a response in about 30 min.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwxman View Post
To some this may come across that I'm complaining--I'm not. Just an honest question. Has anyone received a reply to their post from anyone at the CPM in the past month? I asked a question about maintenance webinars over a month ago and have yet to receive a reply from the CPM. Thanks.

Jerry
Still waiting on a reply from 12-21-15 as to the 5% in-store discount on spam cans.
I sent an Email to Mark about the same issue a week ago and have heard nothing from him either.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:01 PM

I saw Mark at the Shot Show. Give the guy a break.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomway View Post
Still waiting on a reply from 12-21-15 as to the 5% in-store discount on spam cans.
I sent an Email to Mark about the same issue a week ago and have heard nothing from him either.
You got five responses to your question including mine, with someone posting quotes from Mark Johnson and a link to ANOTHER conversation that has covered that ground. Why would you expect them to follow this kind of stuff up? If the folks at CMP answered all the questions on this forum they'd ship about 1 rifle a month. Most people fail to search the forum, their question is laying out there answered but they just post the same stuff over and over. For pete's sake some guy posted on here griping about not being able to find the form to order a service grade. I'd rather them spend time doing what they can to roust up stuff to sell us, rather than answer questions for the 56th time.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterTN View Post
You got five responses to your question including mine, with someone posting quotes from Mark Johnson and a link to ANOTHER conversation that has covered that ground. Why would you expect them to follow this kind of stuff up? If the folks at CMP answered all the questions on this forum they'd ship about 1 rifle a month. Most people fail to search the forum, their question is laying out there answered but they just post the same stuff over and over. For pete's sake some guy posted on here griping about not being able to find the form to order a service grade. I'd rather them spend time doing what they can to roust up stuff to sell us, rather than answer questions for the 56th time.
Responses are not answers!
Here are a couple concerning the spam can price at the North Store...
Quote:
Originally Posted by spokeshave View Post
I also noticed this, however when I went to the north store a couple weeks ago I was charged the full (with free shipping) price and also full sales tax.

Has this policy changed and I didn't notice it? Or was a mistake made? So far the CMP has not been very forthcoming in answering this question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas100 View Post
In store price is also $115 but you will also have to pay Ohio sales tax
This was why I posted the question to "Ask CMP" and was looking for an offical answer and not just a response.

And would you care to show me the link that was posted "to ANOTHER conversation that has covered that ground"
http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=181016

Last edited by Shomway; 01-27-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:25 PM
CMP Chief Operating Officer

The spam can price is the spam can price. No store discount.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:26 PM
CMP Chief Operating Officer

We will have less than 40 Carbines available at each store location. One per customer, no agents.