Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > Auction
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2018, 07:52 PM

In the DCM Days, we would send in an order and wait, then wait some more, sometimes for over a year. No phone calls, no emails, just waiting. Then one day it would show up.

Send an email to CMP and give them time to respond. Multiple emails and phone calls on the same issue is just creating more of a problem and creates a longer wait for everyone.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gewehr43 View Post
FWIW:
I have the same issue going on............. won an auction....... didn't get the "winner" email, etc.
I just sent my paperwork in.........................
FYI - I just happened to look at my incoming email filtering service ("SpamExperts") last evening, and was surprised to find that the "Congratulations you have won item..." email was refused (trapped) as suspicious, and as a result was never even delivered to my "might be spam" email folder. This was unexpected, as the bidding emails came through just fine as have other previous emails from the CMP. I didn't investigate why it was trapped, but at least I feel better that it was actually sent.

Alas, none of my various other emails or calls have been responded to.
Old 01-25-2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkV View Post
In the DCM Days, we would send in an order and wait, then wait some more, sometimes for over a year. No phone calls, no emails, just waiting. Then one day it would show up.

Send an email to CMP and give them time to respond. Multiple emails and phone calls on the same issue is just creating more of a problem and creates a longer wait for everyone.
We need to go back to limited customer service ala DCM. Way too many customers get their panties in a knot. I would rather have efficient processing than useless inquiries taking up staff time...lengthening my time to receive an order. If this offends you, you probably are part of the problem. The staff is Anniston are always courteous to a fault and answer any questions they can which wastes work hours on B/S.