Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Competitions > Garand, Springfield, Military Rifle and Rimfire Matches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim In Va View Post
I have attended most all of the Eastern games except when I had an medical condition. I will be there again this year. However I am very sorry there are not any CMP sales for competitors only like in the past at the games.
Jim
Jim,
There will be CMP Sales at the Eastern CMP Cup & CMP Games Matches. Sales will be available beginning May 1-May 6 with some ammunition being available starting April 27. At this time we have not decided if we will have a "Competitor Only" Sales due to the different schedule and different staff coming in at different times. I'll let you know if it changes! I look forward to seeing you at this years games!
Christina
Old 01-25-2018, 09:50 AM

As a competitor traveling from out of state, I would have liked to have shot both the EIC (and perhaps an 80 round match), along with the 4x GSVMM. Unfortunately the new schedule won't allow for this without additional downtime and expense on my end. Hoping next year the schedule can be re-aligned again. Still looking forward to the 2018 Games and am signed up for the GSVMM.

Last edited by dw617; 01-25-2018 at 10:11 AM.