Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2012, 11:06 AM

Default FS: Any Interest in a Colt Model 1908 Vest Pocket .25 Early Serial #

I came across this little gun as part of a package deal and its not really my cup of tea. I did a little research for pricing and information and learned that the serial # 14262 puts it at 1910 manufacturer date making it a pretty early one. (these were made from 1909 until the 1940's). This little pistol function checks properly- the hammer drops, firing pin goes forward and the safety works. That being said, I did NOT get a chance to shoot this pistol. The grips are free from chips and cracks.

It would appear that this gun is at 0% finish, looks like someone has buffed it out to a shine but all the markings are clear and crisp. The magazine certainly appears to be a reproduction replacement.

I am asking $270 shipped but am WIDE open for offers from interested people. The gun is 102 years old so it should clearly fit into the C&R FFL 03 category so I will ship to C&R holders or to your FFL if they will receive from a private party. PM with questions or offers. First "I'll take it" here or by PM gets it.

Last edited by chuckchili; 08-06-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCTION!