Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1 Carbine
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2016, 08:29 AM

Got my DBU yesterday (4/12) at 3:41 PM. My order arrived 2/1 with the UPS Next Day Air delivery (8 or 9 something in the morning, don't remember the time, but it was prior to the FedEx and USPS deliveries).

Not in the E store yet, and I'd about given up hope, but it shows they're still working through them.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:46 PM

I guess this is a DBU?
Email arrived today 4/13 10 AM.

Order arrived 2/1, USPS, no estore or cc hit yet.
1st choice Service grd, 2nd choice Field grd.

"We have received and verified your recent order. There is nothing that we will be able to tell you about the order until we have input all orders received ahead of yours into the system. Your order will now advance to our sales area and from there to our shipping area. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is XXXXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM View Post
I guess this is a DBU?
Email arrived today 4/13 10 AM.

Order arrived 2/1, USPS, no estore or cc hit yet.
1st choice Service grd, 2nd choice Field grd.

"We have received and verified your recent order. There is nothing that we will be able to tell you about the order until we have input all orders received ahead of yours into the system. Your order will now advance to our sales area and from there to our shipping area. You will receive other emails as the order progresses.

Your customer # is XXXXXX. The order will not show as pending on the estore until the Sales Department processes and assigns an order number to it. If you have any problems logging onto the estore, please let us know.

Thank you for your order and your support of our program.
Unless you have other orders in with the CMP this is a carbine DBU.

Congratulations. You can start checking the e-store. Look in order history on the e-store.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:55 PM

Yes, that's exactly how it starts - you'll know more in 2-3 days.
Congratulations.....looks like you're getting a carbine!
Old 04-13-2016, 04:39 PM

Thumbs up DBU for FG(2nd choice) carbine!

DBU for FG carbine(2nd choice) received today, 4/13! I kind of moved on thinking they were all gone. No serial # yet. Glad that all the work and money I spent to get my order in and my club up to date wasn't spent in vane. Kind of feel like I won something, but my CC clearly shows I paid for it!
Old 04-13-2016, 05:00 PM

'grats to all receiving DBU's and shipping this week, it is awesome to see there's some left. I am thinking ya just got under the wire.

Who knows, maybe the army will drop off another grand next week - that'd be awesome.
Old 04-13-2016, 05:58 PM

tomster, you make me feel better. I still don't have any indication that I will get one, but I paid for a witness to my signature at a bank, and then paid extra for AM delivery to Fed Ex, because I did not know the rules that they would use, and thought it might be first order received, first order out. I feel like I may still make the cut now. I was truthfully getting irked that I spent money for an order that would not come, but now I have hope again!
Old 04-13-2016, 06:50 PM

Congrats to all those who are getting DBUs this week - a long time you have been waiting.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:18 PM

still nothing for me

Fortes Fortuna juvat

2nd Bn, 3rd Marines

Buy now worry about later, later.--Bob Moore, 12/10

My feedback thread http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....ghlight=dstout 50+ positives before it was destroyed
Old 04-13-2016, 08:48 PM

Got my DBU yesterday, shipment notification today and delivery before 10:30 tomorrow.
Serial# 147097, early Inland?? field grade.