Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2016, 06:04 PM

Default part availability at north store

i am headed to the north store next Thursday and was wondering how much part availability is stocked there or is all parts e-store only order? (i disassembled my stock of my m1 to prep for cleaning and some of the screws on the metal parts are shot (ferrule screw specifically and possibly replace ferrule also) i see they are in the e-store but wondered if i could pick up at NS since i was there and they were normally stocked.
Old 02-19-2016, 08:30 PM

The North Store does not have all the parts the Estore has but it has most of them. Call ahead or just drop in if its on your way. Never know what you may find.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:59 PM

just made reservations at the quality inn for wendsday night. (am member of choice hotels) says has a 2 person hot tub in room... will see lol...
Old 02-23-2016, 06:35 PM

i will be leaving tomorrow and plan on being at the store Thursday am. ill take pics and update best i can with what is there