Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2016, 04:16 AM

Everything is Bula Defense Systems except rear sights and muzzle devices as Bula does not make those because their rifles don't need them. Naturally the stocks and handguards are USGI from CMP A kits of the past, as are the flash suppressors and rear sights.

Semper Fi
ArtB

Last edited by nf1e; 10-19-2016 at 04:19 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14 View Post
I'm also anxious to get my hands on their rear lug offerings. I've built nearly 100 of the standard receivers from JRA already, but no rear lugs. A local customer of mine just purchased two consecutive numbered rear lug Rock-Ola brand receivers made by Bula.

He's sending them to my shop to get them built, so now I get my wish. If the past is any indication, they should be fine from Bula.
I can't see JRA allowing their makers mark on anything that is not up to snuff, especially knowing how Mark is about his products....obsessive compulsive.

I also wish Jeff would quit messing around and get the Bula Defense Industries site up and running, with mucho M14 parts to sell. Congrats on your purchase !

Take a look a the date stamps on this thread.

Last edited by Deuceguy; 01-07-2018 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Fix
Old 01-07-2018, 09:01 AM

My how time passes. Put a bunch of rifles together since then using all their parts.
Looking forward to many more when I recover from the precision rifle bug that takes hold every few years.

Isn't than close to the time GWLA went belly up?

Semper Fi
Art