Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 02-13-2018, 01:41 PM
jthurman jthurman is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rush County, Indiana
Posts: 304
Default

Can someone clarify for me.. Bula forge makes Rock ola forged receivers?
__________________
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 02-13-2018, 01:45 PM
nf1e nf1e is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthurman View Post
Can someone clarify for me.. Bula forge makes Rock ola forged receivers?

Yes they do.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 02-13-2018, 08:25 PM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 774
Default back on subject

Art, forgive me for getting out in right field..Good that he was persistent enough to pursue a question on Bula or Rock-ola? I really enjoyed the pictures of your newest pets, including the M14 rewelds of the different crests.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 02-14-2018, 04:30 AM
nf1e nf1e is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Art, forgive me for getting out in right field..Good that he was persistent enough to pursue a question on Bula or Rock-ola? I really enjoyed the pictures of your newest pets, including the M14 rewelds of the different crests.
Thanks,
Collecting M-14s as a passion is pretty hard to surpass.
Thanks to the CMP a few years ago, I was able to secure plenty of parts and stocks.
And thanks again to Bula Defense Systems and James River Armory for their excellent products to complete the addiction.





Semper Fi
Art

Last edited by nf1e; 02-14-2018 at 04:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 02-14-2018, 06:50 AM
Old Guard Old Guard is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: tn
Posts: 774
Default ah, On Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
Thanks,
Collecting M-14s as a passion is pretty hard to surpass.
Thanks to the CMP a few years ago, I was able to secure plenty of parts and stocks.
And thanks again to Bula Defense Systems and James River Armory for their excellent products to complete the addiction.
Semper Fi
Art
Yuuppp, the one's mentioned ,Eye-candy of one of America"s Best ever Combat Rifle in 7.62 nato..What beautiful wood and steel examples of the new civilian work..No Art, I would not say, you are addicted to the collection of fine rifles. Thanks for the beautiful displays of Bula engineering and cmp surplus kits here to enjoy...OG.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 02-15-2018, 09:33 PM
Deuceguy Deuceguy is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northfield, OH
Posts: 891
Default

Had a chance to buy a nice power wagon about 8 years ago for 1000. Needed work, but I didn’t care. Missed it by a day. Still love my deuce.
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 04-02-2018, 05:54 PM
bandofM1 bandofM1 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,231
Default

What brand of dummy selector switch you use? They look good.
Reply With Quote
  #168  
Old 04-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Kaliman Kaliman is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 407
Default

Sparrowhawk seems to be the consensus.
__________________
3rd Battalion, 5th Marines '10-'13
Reply With Quote
  #169  
Old 04-02-2018, 07:04 PM
nf1e nf1e is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,648
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandofM1 View Post
What brand of dummy selector switch you use? They look good.
Only ones I have used are Sparrowhawk's. I think I have used 3 dozen so far.
Nice thing about Hawk's is that he uses USGI parts in the Ambi kit. Perfect for my applications. The fact he is a Marine helps in my book.

Semper Fi
Art
Reply With Quote
  #170  
Old 04-02-2018, 07:07 PM
Kaliman Kaliman is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 407
Default

Art,

Is the head of JRA a Marine as well?
__________________
3rd Battalion, 5th Marines '10-'13
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.