Go Back   CMP Forums > Welcome Center > Site Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 05:25 PM

Sigman2, I concur. Al
Old 02-26-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigman2 View Post
It would have been nice if Orest had announced the closing of iTrader and given maybe a weeks notice. At least those who would have wanted to copy or record their feedback would have had the opportunity. Maybe it wasn't an impulsive move on his end but it sure looks impulsive when you're on the receiving end any not given any notice.
+1

My Feedback thread

Looking for SA M1 2417731 - its out there, the CMP sold it in 2012!
Old 02-26-2014, 06:35 PM

Of all the people having an entitlement meltdown over this, I wonder how much of their posting history has been actual discussions and help rather than simply using the CMP forum to hump their wares.

Get over it people.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogtripper View Post
Of all the people having an entitlement meltdown over this, I wonder how much of their posting history has been actual discussions and help rather than simply using the CMP forum to hump their wares.

Get over it people.
All you have to do is click a user's name, go to statistics and pull up all that members postings and you can see for yourself.

I have sold two guns, GI bore cleaner and a few miscellaneous items on this forum. I have given a number of items away on "Pay It Forward". Any money I have made on sales here has been dumped right back into CMP purchases along with additional funds. Since the first of the year the CMP has received $1525 in e-store orders from me.
Click Here For My Feedback

In honor of my father, Howard C. Ricks. Corporal, Co. E, 2nd Battalion, 20th Marine Engineers, 4th Marine Division. Later renamed Co. B, 4th Pioneer Battalion after Marianna Operation. Service dates February 1943 to October 31, 1945, Combat action: Roi-Namur, Saipan, Tinian and Iwo Jima. His rifle SA 893999 met "Captain Crunch".
http://wwiimemorial.com/Registry/pla...oreeID=1841138
Old 02-26-2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigman2 View Post
It would have been nice if Orest had announced the closing of iTrader and given maybe a weeks notice. At least those who would have wanted to copy or record their feedback would have had the opportunity. Maybe it wasn't an impulsive move on his end but it sure looks impulsive when you're on the receiving end and not given any notice.
I agree also. Those with high positive feedbacks are disappointed - to put it lightly. This is very unusual for CMP to do something like this. Lawsuits because of feedbacks???
Old 02-26-2014, 09:21 PM

CMP is just getting lazy. To think they ever gave a hoot about any of us is foolish unless of course you opened your wallet for them. No skin off their back. Orest has basically said so.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Thats about enough. Move on people.
Closed Thread