Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP Sales > M1A/M14
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck280 View Post
Are their products sold through James River Armory? I did not see any rifles for sale on the Bula Forge site...
Yes for the time being.
I understand they will eventually be set up to sell on their site.
I am looking forward the that for sure.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:40 PM

I'm going to call Bula Forge tomorrow to add to my order. I will ask questions on buying parts directly. I will update you guys after I call them.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:15 PM

Default Bula M14

I was there speaking to Jeff on the Thursday of the Carbine match. One rifle with a birch stock was tagged as SOLD. Jeff said it was his. It was sharp! The other rifle was All USGI parts with a Bula receiver, NOS walnut stock, new H&R 61 barrel. I purchased it the next day. I am very pleased. Jeff and the young lady with him were a pleasure to deal with, very helpful!
Old 08-16-2016, 07:34 PM

Bula has a lot of parts! Op rod for 135, Forged Gas assembly for 149. Almost a complete set up.
I just gave examples. Im just going buy my parts from them.

Last edited by Deuceguy; 08-16-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 08-17-2016, 05:00 AM

A little birdie has let me know that Bula Defense is expecting to have an on line store up and running in September.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:01 PM

I received the parts list of what they currently make, which is a lot. I'm just gonna order all of it when I get my barrelled receiver
Old 09-08-2016, 08:13 PM

I picked up my Bula Forge rear lugged receiver/bolt/match barrel combo. I'm very pleased. I will be posting pics. They make most parts except the muzzle break, front and reat sights, and bolt stop. Can't beat the prices.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:29 AM

I'm also anxious to get my hands on their rear lug offerings. I've built nearly 100 of the standard receivers from JRA already, but no rear lugs. A local customer of mine just purchased two consecutive numbered rear lug Rock-Ola brand receivers made by Bula.

He's sending them to my shop to get them built, so now I get my wish. If the past is any indication, they should be fine from Bula.
I can't see JRA allowing their makers mark on anything that is not up to snuff, especially knowing how Mark is about his products....obsessive compulsive.

I also wish Jeff would quit messing around and get the Bula Defense Industries site up and running, with mucho M14 parts to sell. Congrats on your purchase !
Old 09-09-2016, 12:14 PM

I also wish Jeff would quit messing around and get the Bula Defense Industries site up and running, with mucho M14 parts to sell. Congrats on your purchase ![/QUOTE]

You can bet that Jeff is not messing around. Still looks like the site will be up by end of the month.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:21 AM

My rear lugged receiver is well done. Can't even tell if the lug was an add on. I'm impressed.