• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4RG.I.'S
    • Jun 2010

WTS: M1D, IHC, WIN13, SA, Win receiver

For sale:
    Please read this first:
    Like most other posts, the first unconditional “I’ll take it” posted here gets it. I will be shipping via UPS ground with adult signature. Please follow with a pm and your name address, etc. USPS Money Order or certified bank check only please, including a note so I make sure you get what you paid for. If extra insurance is desired, please ask.

Continuation of my getting out of the firearms and militaria collecting hobby. I will be listing many (50 or so) other firearms, ammo and accessories. I am working through taking enough pics to provide an accurate idea of the items. Please don’t pm me with questions of things to come, I’ll do my best to get everything out there when the info is ready. Firearms from my FFL to yours (I’ll need a copy of your FFL). Items sold as is, only sold to you if legal in your area, please know your laws. Sorry but I do not have any gauges to check wear of the muzzle or throat.

1. Springfield M1D Sold

2. International Harvester M1 Garand. SN 4562383. 1-65 LEAD marked on receiver leg. LMR 12-54 bbl. It has an IHC op rod and rear sight windage knob (DRC IHC), WRA bolt, while the rest is a mix of parts-looks like mostly SA. The stock looks good (no cartouches seen) with a couple of old dings on the left side; I think its birch and the handguards look to be walnut (they look very nice!). There is a rack number (20) painted on the bottom of the butt of the stock. $1210.00 shipped.
    http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/14...s/IHC%20Garand

3. Springfield M1 Garand. SOLD

Thanks!!
    Last edited by 4RG.I.'S; 11-08-2016, 07:24 PM. Reason: Price drop
  • hoya74
    • Aug 2013

I'll take the Winchester WIN13 M1Garand. SN 1623319 “A”. PM to follow

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
      • Jun 2010

WIN13 spf.

Comment

• hoya74
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hoya74 View Post
        I'll take the Winchester WIN13 M1Garand. SN 1623319 “A”. PM to follow
        Seller suggested canceling the transaction after I had asked him to ship ground delivery ($30-40) rather than "priority overnight adult signature" ($120). I accepted.

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
          • Jun 2010

My shipper states that their policy is FedEx priority overnight for all firearms. The first potential buyer did not like the cost of shipping so we agreed to cancel the transaction. Rifle is open to the second offer posted.

Comment

• hoya74
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hoya74 View Post
            Seller suggested canceling the transaction after I had asked him to ship ground delivery ($30-40) rather than "priority overnight adult signature" ($120). I accepted.
            Seller found a better shipping option, so deal back on. Payment en route.

Thank you Jack for your flexibility and efforts to get this deal done, I sincerely appreciate it!

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
              • Jun 2010

The WIN13 is sold to hoya74. I found a way to get things shipped UPS ground with adult signature. I will use this method for any future ship rifle shipments. Thanks to all for the input and patience!

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
                • Jun 2010

BTT, M1D pics added to Photobucket. Yes the barrel has a 555 code under the rear handguard.

Comment

• dhnguyen747
                  • Jul 2012

Per our PM's, I will take the Winny receiver! I am a sucker for Winnie's with the been there done that look!

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
                    • Jun 2010

Winchester receiver SPF, thanks!

Comment

• bob moore
                      • Oct 2009

#2 if WRA receiver falls through.

Comment

• ddeaton
                        • Oct 2009

per our pm's I will take the M1D

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
                          • Jun 2010

M1D SPF to ddeaton, thanks! The IHC and Springfield Garand's are looking for a Christmas bow...

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
                            • Jun 2010

Per a pm question on the IHC, I added a photo of a bullet in the muzzle (as I don't have gauges) to give an idea of possible muzzle wear. This is for reference only, draw your own conclusion. I am not stating any number or guarantee of accuracy as that would be pure speculation.

Comment

• 4RG.I.'S
                              • Jun 2010

SA Garand is sold. IHC still available, my last Garand.

Comment

Working...
                              X