Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP North Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2016, 11:42 AM

Shom, I finished up early and motored down there and arrived about 1300 Friday and they had no rack grades. A fellow was leaving with ammo and another with a rifle. Some of the field grades looked like rack grades but there were none there. Just my observation. looked around, BS'd, bought some ammo and was on my way about 1430. only other person in store bought a Win special. As I was leaving another local (or regular) arrived and started looking over the rifles. Out of the 20+ rifles out, 4 were decent with barrel/rec match and or very nice parts. There were a couple with interesting parts but the barrel/rec/wood was too bad for my desires to justify the expense.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Shomway

Thanks cccmp!
When I saw the posting of Rack Grades I was ready to jump in the car and make the 90 minute drive, but was looking for some confirmation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuter View Post
Had a great visit there Friday (11/4) morning. Good selection of rack and field grade SA's. Plenty of C's and D's too. Enjoyable visit with the folks behind the counters. Picked up a couple soft cases and targets.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:13 PM

I am heading to Port Clinton Friday, hope they have some 192 round spam cans left.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:46 PM

You should be able to score some spam cans. Had about fifty left at about 1pm Saturday. I took home three cans, a like new Daisy 853, and five digit Field grade.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:50 AM

He is not talking about m1d or C's. They had regular field grades, $630 plus tax. Based upon the condition of some of them I expect they did not sell out. They informed me they do not ship anymore unless you have an airplane ticket. So you need to consider the tax when purchasing.