Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > CMP South Store
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2019, 09:44 AM

Default South Store Report 10/03/2019

There were 12 customers at opening and the racks were full. Numbers may be off a little due to customers activity. They have increased space for rifles by adding wall racks so space available is now closer to 76 rifles, Specials and air rifle occupy this additional space. Seeing a little more CMP wood, but not that many overall.

Armors today are Bobby, Ellyn and Ben.

UPDATED: Whoever posted this information on Facebook please send me a PM, great idea to support the this cause. CMP has a beautiful pink camouflaged (designed and hand painted by CMP Employee MATT CARROLL) Daisy Air Rifle up for auction in support of cancer awareness, October 1-31th) at South Store, North Store and Auction site in support of American Cancer Society. The rifles were build by Jeff and Ellyn Knight, owners of Cheaha Armory, who did a great job and it will make some little girl a great gift. Rob30-06 and I have started the bidding, currently at 250.00 and I hope others will support this great cause while in the stores or by contacting CMP with your bid. 100% of the money will be donated by the CMP..... Don’t be shy, bid NOW..... Rob30-06 will post photo... Also very good selection of CMP PINK t-shirts available, so when you buy yourself a rifle you can tell wife/girlfriend you were thinking about them and want to give them a gift!!!

Notice: Holiday Store Hours, South Store closed 21-23 November for Talladega 600 match, TMP store will be open, closed 28-30 November, closed 26 December-open on January 9th.

IHC SG 2/ FG 4.

WRA SG 8/ FG 8. Several with WRA barrels, several six digit, one really low 1012xx, no WRA cartouches that I saw.

SA SG 12/ FG 10. Some matching 43-44 barrels and few light cartouches.

1903, 14, some very nice, couple of Mark I’s, several with original barrels.

1903 Drill, one.

CMP Specials, 11

M1C SA SG 3/ FG 1.

Good luck on your searches.

Last edited by PH68; 10-04-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:40 AM

Does The TMP range have Oprod springs / main recoil springs? Or do I need to stop by the south store?

Mine broke in 2 pieces but still was shooting.

Thank you.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by new cal shooter View Post
Does The TMP range have Oprod springs / main recoil springs? Or do I need to stop by the south store?

Mine broke in 2 pieces but still was shooting.

Thank you.
The stores don't sell parts any longer.
If this is a warranty issue I would work thru customer service.

hope that helps,
Rob
Old 10-03-2019, 12:31 PM

Default Midday restock

There was a 10 rifle restock of SA FG. One 6 digit with a great SA GAW stock..
Old 10-03-2019, 01:30 PM

On my way for the first time in 2 years since I am off work for shoulder surgery. The last time I was there it was still in the big store. I will be there Fri and Sat morning.

Fortes Fortuna juvat

2nd Bn, 3rd Marines

Buy now worry about later, later.--Bob Moore, 12/10

My feedback thread http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread....ghlight=dstout 50+ positives before it was destroyed
Old 10-03-2019, 02:24 PM

Default Thursday closing report/ New Stock M1917

There was a minor restock at closing of 10 rifles. Most SGís now are with CMP stocks...

M1917, WRA 1 sold/ Remington 3/ Eddystone 3, one sold. Rifles are in good condition.

CMP Specials, 7

1903, 6.

SA SG 8/ FG 14.

WRA SG 6/ FG 4.

Other rifles remain about the same.

Good luck on your searches.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:09 PM

Tom,

Thank you so much for inspecting and helping Travis and me pick out our treasures!

You ROCK!
Old 10-03-2019, 03:12 PM

Default Store

Glad I could help and you both made fine choices for your M1917ís...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
Tom,

Thank you so much for inspecting and helping Travis and me pick out our treasures!

You ROCK!
Old 10-03-2019, 04:00 PM

Hello. PH68, big thanks for posting the upcoming schedule of the store closings. As it would be, I’m actually going to be in the area on 11/21 and was hoping to go to the south store for one of those IHCs and/or a 1903. You mentioned that the TMP would be open that day, but do you know if the sales aspect is “as usual” during the event or are there special sales, are there no sales of normal goods, etc. Sorry, I’m not familiar with those events so trying to decide if it’s a good or a bad thing I’ll be there that day.
Old 10-03-2019, 06:18 PM

Default Tmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by solthemi View Post
Hello. PH68, big thanks for posting the upcoming schedule of the store closings. As it would be, Iím actually going to be in the area on 11/21 and was hoping to go to the south store for one of those IHCs and/or a 1903. You mentioned that the TMP would be open that day, but do you know if the sales aspect is ďas usualĒ during the event or are there special sales, are there no sales of normal goods, etc. Sorry, Iím not familiar with those events so trying to decide if itís a good or a bad thing Iíll be there that day.
I hate to say for sure but if I was guessing I would say they will have a good inventory being that the South Store will be closed. Only a guess but I would bet a dollar on it. Good luck.