Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2019, 12:05 PM

Default FS: Colt Woodsman Match Target w/ extra magazines

PHOTO LINK (48 PICS): https://imgur.com/a/wezUjE6
For sale is a Colt Woodsman 3rd Series Match target pistol in .22 Long Rifle, with the black plastic griops and the more rare 4 1/2" barrel. Ser# 174373-S was made between January 1957 and January 1958. Ser# 172200-S was Jan. 1957 and Ser# 182500-S was Jan. 1958, so i am guessing this may have been Jan.- Feb. 1957. There were only 10,300 made in that timeframe, so this is just a guess. The new owner can letter it if they want. This is a beautiful pistol that is in excellent condition inside and out. The bore and rifling are excellent and shiny. Grips look to be in great condition. I did not see any cracks or chips. The pistol includes 4 magazines with a value of $3-$400 or more, depending on what site you see them on. A great collectible piece that you can not feel too bad about shooting! Great trigger pull and accurate as can be!
$SOLD! plus actual shipping. I do NOT charge over my cost to ship! The first "I'll take it" posted here and followed up with an IMMEDIATE email to me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com gets it. That email must have your information (you and your dealer’s phone numbers), the way you want to pay, and a zip code of your C&R or shop it is going to. ANY HANDGUN GOING TO A C&R MUST BE SHIPPED OVERNIGHT VIA UPS (I DON’T USE FED EX). I take Personal checks, Bank checks and Business checks (with MY bank’s clear time), USPS money orders, discreet Paypal gift, or credit cards plus 3.5% of the total. I am an 01 FFL. Cross posted. Time stamp rules. I WILL sell to California. I am all set up to do so. Please email me at dogfacesupply@gmail.com to learn the actual California C&R FFL laws.

Last edited by shawn hoague; 12-22-2019 at 12:15 PM.