Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2018, 03:39 AM

Default WTS: Remington Model 1903-A3 (1943) Excellent Condition - PRICE REDUCED

< Sold and Shipped to Moneek >

DESCRIPTION
Offering for sale a U.S. Model 1903-A3 rifle made by Remington, chambered for the .30-06 cartridge. Serial number is 3819464, made in 1943. Fitted with original barrel date stamped "RA 7-43" and all original Remington parts marked "R". Stock hardware is all stamped steel, however I seem to have lost the sling swivel for the upper barrel band. The handguard and stock are both original issue, with "FJA" and "RA" initials, and Ordnance wheel stamped on the wrist. There are other inspection marks visible to the rear and front of the trigger guard, and a rack number stamped near the toe of the stock.

CONDITION
Mechanically the rifle is in excellent condition, and has an especially smooth bolt operation. Shiny bore and chamber with crisp 2-groove rifling. Stock and handguard are in excellent condition, with no cracks, damage, or old repairs. Wood finish is military style linseed oil, with scattered minor surface dings from storage. Metal surfaces are all clean and smooth with no signs of rust, pitting, or rework. Metal finish is better than 95% green-black Parkerizing throughout, with minor wear on the bolt body and raceways, and exposed edges of the action.

PRICE
Price reduced to $750 now includes Free Shipping to the Lower 48. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM to the seller wins the prize. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only. This item may be transferred to a C&R license holder. May be posted on other collector forums. For details, see Terms and Conditions below.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs and email messages.
2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item(s).
4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only; No other forms of payment will be accepted, including PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed for sale and a pox will be visited upon your tribe.
6. Must be shipped to an FFL or C&R license holder. Make sure your dealer will accept transfer from a private citizen.
7. Items will be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery tracking; please specify if you have a preference.
8. Shipping to the Lower 48 states only; Hawaii or Alaska will cost more (please inquire).
9. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees implied or expressed.
(That's enough fine print for one day...) ;-)

Last edited by Peconga; 11-18-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:09 PM

Price reduced again, now includes FREE SHIPPING.

Operators are standing by to take your call.

Old 11-03-2018, 02:41 PM

I will take it.

I will PM you later this evening.

Thank you.

CMP screen name "Moneek"