Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2010, 12:17 PM

Default Cust. Service fubar

my turn in the barrel...emailed customer service 3 times about an issue...all came back unable to deliver..ok..get the phone..call cust service..."you are number 11..ok..i'll wait..10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-......THEN I get this loud scratchy series of $%#!@## Christmas carols...ok..they are playing with me..I hold...8 minutes later..I get..welcome to customer service..you are number 13....
Old 12-03-2010, 01:22 PM

I am beginning to get the impression that CMP is less than desireable to do business with.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to deputy85

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldloader View Post
i am beginning to get the impression that cmp is less than desireable to do business with.
why?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldloader View Post
I am beginning to get the impression that CMP is less than desireable to do business with.

...and in this regard you would be dead wrong, the large majority of businesses could take a lesson from the CMP. You would be hard pressed to find a group of folks that work as hard as they do to keep us all happy. All in all they are one of the finest outfits I've ever dealt with. Just my own opinion based on practical experience and your mileage may vary, but that said, I don't think you will have to look very far for folks with the exact same opinion and experience.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:29 PM

Great people, outdated equipment.

There are 2 posters currently on my "blissful persons" list.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odhinn View Post
...and in this regard you would be dead wrong, the large majority of businesses could take a lesson from the CMP. You would be hard pressed to find a group of folks that work as hard as they do to keep us all happy. All in all they are one of the finest outfits I've ever dealt with. Just my own opinion based on practical experience and your mileage may vary, but that said, I don't think you will have to look very far for folks with the exact same opinion and experience.
I've been frustrated at times, but never unhappy. Except when I waited on the first round of AP, and got shut out. It was my fault, for not pulling the trigger quick enough.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:09 PM

Oh I've always been treated well by customer service..imagine maybe their email is swamped..as well as phones....just seemed like a comedy of errors and it was my turn..I got no complaints with them...frustration vent
Old 12-03-2010, 03:10 PM

I was on hold today for an hour and fifteen minutes before I gave up. It told me I was 12th in line and counted down to one then I got the really bad screeching Christmas music.

Fortes Fortuna juvat

2nd Bn, 3rd Marines

Buy now worry about later, later.--Bob Moore, 12/10
Old 12-03-2010, 03:38 PM

I thought i'd try it again...you are #14..turned up the volume on the phone and listened..kept on cleaning cosmo from everything..paid close attention..14-13.down to 2..went faster this time..then I get the %*&#!@ Christmas carols AGAIN....so I am doing the !%*&#@!*&% rant to the carols..and this cute little southern voice comes on with the customer service how may I help you?....and i'm hopin she didn't hear anything....took my info...5 minutes later called me back with..we can do that...frustration gone....but they need to get rid of those carols
Old 12-03-2010, 03:55 PM

After a full 10 min of the screeching Muzak I was ready to pull out what little hair I have left.

Fortes Fortuna juvat

2nd Bn, 3rd Marines

Buy now worry about later, later.--Bob Moore, 12/10