Go Back   CMP Forums > Marketplace > Parts For Sale or Trade > Bolt Action
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2011, 08:13 PM

Default WTS: Barrel for U.S. Krag Jorgensen Carbine .30-40

<< Sold and Shipped >>

DESCRIPTION
New replacement barrel for U.S. Krag Jorgensen Carbine made by Criterion Barrel Inc. Exact duplicate of original 22" barrel for all variations including Model 1895, 1896, 1898, and 1899. New in the white, front sight dovetail and extractor slot precision cut, rear sight holes drilled and tapped. Short chambered and ready to install. Purchased new from CMP and never used. Criterion is a subsidiary of Krieger Barrels and uses the same production facilities, so you know the quality is Right On.

PRICE
Price is $180, including shipping to the Lower 48. First one to post here with an unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by a PM or email to the Seller wins the prize. Payment by USPS Money Order only. For details, see Terms and Conditions below.

Cheers,
Peconga in Boise, Idaho

ABOUT ME
I am a long-time collector who has been using the same user name "Peconga" for years on many different gun forums and auction sites (including Gunbroker, Auctionarms, eBay) all with 100% positive feedback.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The first unconditional "I'll Take It" posted here trumps all conditional postings, PMs, and email messages.
2. Posting "I'll Take It" must be followed within TWO (2) HOURS by a PM or email with your full name, address and email address to confirm.
3. If you have questions, please send me a PM or email, however this does not put you first in line for the item.
4. Payment by U.S. Postal Money Order only; No other forms of payment will be accepted, including PayPal, credit cards, checks, or money orders from any other source.
5. Payment must be received within seven (7) days, or the item will be re-listed and a pox will be visited upon you and your tribe.
6. Items will be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery tracking; please specify if you have a preference.
7. Shipping included to the Lower 48 states only; Hawaii or Alaska may cost more (please inquire).
8. Item(s) are sold in "As Is" condition. All sales are final, no returns or refunds. No guarantees implied or expressed.

Last edited by Peconga; 05-03-2011 at 02:28 PM.