Go Back   CMP Forums > CMP General > Ask Each Other
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 08:55 PM

Default March 2,3 Louisville KY Gun Show..

A couple of us (my friend and I) are thinking about going to Louisville KY to the National Gun Day show on March 2 & 3. Friday the 2nd is all military stuff, and Saturday the 3rd is the non-military gun show.

Can some of you Louisville guys give us a heads up on the show? I'm wondering how it'll be with 2,000 tables, and being different guns to see on different days.
Anyone been to these shows? Feedback welcome.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 PM

Normally it's the same show everyday, maybe something different this year, I went last year. Sold a bolt action 30-06, and bought a new DSA AR upper for $375.00 complete with BCG and charging handle.

Going to cost you $8.00 to park and $12.00 to look. It's a big show, will be crowded for sure.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:31 PM

2000 tables for the show of shows militaria show in one hall thurs-sat and 2000 tables for JAG show in another hall sat-sun. The cost of the admission is well worth it especially for us so far from Tulsa. Sos is the largest gathering of militaria in the US, if not the world. Near anything you can ask for will be ther to some extent. A sharp eye will help you spot the ignorant dealers and let you swipe some great deals. If you know how to shop and your pockets are deep enough, there is big money to be made at this show.