CMP Forums

CMP Forums (http://forums.thecmp.org/index.php)
-   CMP 1911 (http://forums.thecmp.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   The OFFICIAL RGN Discussion thread (http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=279935)

Wakko 10-03-2022 02:42 PM

So there have been no deliveries for the past month and half? Are all RGNs exhausted at this point? (until round 3, of course)

Owns24 10-03-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wakko (Post 2167699)
So there have been no deliveries for the past month and half? Are all RGNs exhausted at this point? (until round 3, of course)

I just received my RGN for round 3.

Does anyone know what number round 2 ended on?

sqlbullet 10-03-2022 04:29 PM

Owns24, not sure the exact number. I have seen reported round 3 RGN's as low as 33008. My mom had 330062 and got her call today. Today was the first day of calls and several people, including my mom, got their call before they got there RGN email.

Owns24 10-03-2022 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sqlbullet (Post 2167735)
Owns24, not sure the exact number. I have seen reported round 3 RGN's as low as 33008. My mom had 330062 and got her call today. Today was the first day of calls and several people, including my mom, got their call before they got there RGN email.

Oh awesome Iím 34,6XX. Looks like Iíll probably get the call sometime this month!

Wakko 10-04-2022 03:50 AM

My son and a coworker were also in the mid 34k. I suspect the turnout for round three is going to be extremely low compared to 1/2. I wonder if they'll open it back up for a second pistol if there's not alot of turnout anymore.

Deer9620 10-04-2022 10:05 AM

Itís looking like only approximately 3000 people put in for round 3. Maybe Iím wrong.

Shomway 10-04-2022 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deer9620 (Post 2167934)
Itís looking like only approximately 3000 people put in for round 3. Maybe Iím wrong.

Curious if all the RGN's have been sent out? If so, surprised by the lack of interest for this round. Gotten too pricey for sight unseen????

Cbenson89 10-04-2022 12:53 PM

I had 33119 got my call today sent in my FFl info and have been charged for the gun. Just waiting on it to ship, the CMP rep said she’s processing my order right now so it probably won’t be long.

Capt.Tom 10-04-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shomway (Post 2167938)
Curious if all the RGN's have been sent out? If so, surprised by the lack of interest for this round. Gotten too pricey for sight unseen????

How many people who are qualified to receive one, don't already have one, and still want one?

Shomway 10-04-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt.Tom (Post 2168085)
How many people who are qualified to receive one, don't already have one, and still want one?

I give up, how many????????.....:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.